Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Arweave (Techstars 2018):A new internet in a hugely scalable blockchain - page 2. (Read 2962 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Hi USBitcoinServices.Com,

If the weeks you are talking about are 14 Aug - 20 Aug and Aug 21 - Aug 27, we did send you a private message about that matter earlier. We have manually corrected the reward quantity for you.

If these are not the weeks you are talking about, please send us a private message with the dates and we will sort it out.

Regarding the web extension, you need to right-click the button and press 'Options'.

Thanks for getting involved!
Archain Team
PM sent, and still missing those weeks! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TFwEdbniwhdXTxjT8ggzgJ5cVpqnMJRnIy7nH1EzPC0/edit#gid=1234388789   raw 9
Activity: 89
Merit: 14
Hi bustedsynx,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We have now resolved the problem and updated the wallet totals accordingly. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. If you have any further issues or queries, we can always be reached at '[email protected]', or via personal messages on this forum. We frequently check up on this thread, but you will typically receive a much faster response by email (as these are brought instantly to the attention of our support team).

Best regards,
Archain Team
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Hello, devs!
ARCs received. Thank you! Good luck in your development!
Hi USBitcoinServices.Com,

If the weeks you are talking about are 14 Aug - 20 Aug and Aug 21 - Aug 27, we did send you a private message about that matter earlier. We have manually corrected the reward quantity for you.

If these are not the weeks you are talking about, please send us a private message with the dates and we will sort it out.

Regarding the web extension, you need to right-click the button and press 'Options'.

Thanks for getting involved!
Archain Team
There are 2 weeks missing of my twitter report from bounty to be counted, please count and reward thanks!
Raw #9

Also where to fix this:

When I try to open the chrome extension I get this message: "Please set your public key on the options page first!"

Please tell where to enter that public key on the options page, URL? Did try archain.org but nothing there.

Hi all,

Thanks for taking part in the Archain bounty campaign! The reward emails are being distributed (via Mailgun) right now. Going to the URL in this email will take you to a page that will display your wallet public and private keys. Please note these down and keep them safe until the network launches in March 2018. At that time, you will receive an email explaining how you can load your keys into the Archain client. Please note that the private key will only be displayed once!

The social bounty campaigns are now temporarily suspended until the start of the main Archain sale. We will be re-jigging the rules, as well as starting a separate bug-bounty campaign (details to follow).

Thanks again for all your help, and your patience while we distributed the ARC. If you have any further questions, you can reach us at '[email protected]'.

Best regards,
Archain Team
Hello manager, there are 2 Twitter weeks that need to be counted, because are still missing at the spreadsheet for these weeks:

14 Aug - 20 Aug  AND Aug 21 - Aug 27  RAW #9

Please fix, thanks!

Here you can see my report: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21462124
Hi all,

Just a quick update to let you know that the bounty campaign emails have been delayed slightly by a Facebook API problem. The emails, with up-to-date totals, should be going out later this week.

Thank you all for your patience and participation in the Archain bounty campaign. We greatly appreciate your help getting the word out about our project.

If you have any particular questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us here or via '[email protected]'.

Best regards,
Archain Team
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Hello,

Did the emails go out yet? 

Thanks@
Hello manager, there are 2 Twitter weeks ( the first ones) that need to be counted and are missing at the spreadsheet, And for facebook this one: WEEK 4  9/4  -  9/10 please fix, thanks!

Here you can see my report: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21462124
Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know we're working on distributing the tokens now. You should receive an email in the next few days containing your wallet.

We're very excited to be working on this, and we're incredibly thankful for all the support you've all given us.

Pre-sale started: 2/08/2017
Pre-sale started: 13/09/2017
Tokens for pre-sale: 50,000,000 ARCs
Tokens for combined Bounties: 500,000 ARCs
Date of Distribution: 20/09/2017

We are very excited to invite you to participate in our Bounty Campaign to help our community grow!

We will contact each member of the campaign individually at the end of the campaign to give them their
wallet address with their associated rewards.

Hello, devs!
Any news about bounty distribution?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I wont miss this bounty. Going to join Facebook and Twitter soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Presale Starts on 30th of November
Reserved for Turkish translation. This will be my first job if you accept but you have to give a chance newbies. Thanks in advance
Activity: 980
Merit: 109

Pre-sale started: 2/08/2017
Pre-sale started: 13/09/2017
Tokens for pre-sale: 50,000,000 ARCs
Tokens for combined Bounties: 500,000 ARCs
Date of Distribution: 20/09/2017

We are very excited to invite you to participate in our Bounty Campaign to help our community grow!

We will contact each member of the campaign individually at the end of the campaign to give them their
wallet address with their associated rewards.

Hello, devs!
Any news about bounty distribution?
Hi, there is no new content to share at Facebook, should we h=just keep shared your old content?

Please count my Twitter links for the week of 14 Aug - 20 Aug and 21 Aug - 27 Aug  you can see my links/report here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21462124

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hello I am new here but I love this idea. I do believe it will gain more traction in the coming year. I joined the Facebook bounty campaign to help spread the word, thanks!
so how can i receive bounty?
is this without an eth address?

Bounty is received at the end of the bounty campaign total, such that any participant will be contacted and given a wallet or a transaction fee of associative ARC into their existing wallet. This wallet is provided by the Archain Team.

For updates regarding the current progress of the bounty campaigns see these links. Please note that we try to update these once a week and the Twitter sheets are being updated later this evening, however Facebook sheets are up to date.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
so how can i receive bounty?
is this without an eth address?
Pages:
Jump to: