Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] BAAPPAY- The Evolution of the Payment Platform is Here - page 3. (Read 1958 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I have signed up in baappay account, I am very sure this project will work and I really want to participate for the Indonesian translator .. thank you ..
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I want to do hindi translation for your project. Here is my past details Regarding hindi translation....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25769148

Please register and add that link. It's easier for us to manage through our automated system, thanks!
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
I want to do hindi translation for your project. Here is my past details Regarding hindi translation....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25769148
reserved Arabic translation

do you mean there is no reservation?

Yes you can reserve it, as long as you have work done in the past, its yours.

Just register > bounty tab> social link> under Translation add your google drive link or email us your reference work
Activity: 42
reserved Arabic translation

do you mean there is no reservation?

We have transitioned this Bounty to Legendary Bounty Manager Wapinter on this link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-baappay-token-400k-usd-rewards-evolution-of-payment-platform-3141616

BaapPay Bounty Campaign

BaapPay is a multi-layered platform that integrates both fiat and cryptocurrency payment services for merchants, that will confirm and guarantee all payments in seconds.

To entry the BaapPay bounty, you need to create a BAAPPAY ACCOUNT . While registering, please enter your eth address. Under the bounty tab,  is where all bounties will be submitted and calculated.[/size]

HOW AND WHEN YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR BOUNTIES

We will distribute 2 350 000 BAAPPAY TOKENS, 1% of total supply, in proportion to each campaign and allocate stakes for each successful bounty.  Tokens will be distributed between all members participating in the bounty campaign according to the amount of stakes they have earned. To summarize, the stakes earned in each campaign will NOT be pooled together, but rather, the tokens in each category will be divided in each category separately.

Your stakes will be calculated and displayed in your BAAPPAY account, which will be updated every 48 hours.
Once all of the stakes are counted, you will see your BAAPPAY TOKENS in your BAAPPAY account and email will be sent out. The coins will be distributed after 2-4 weeks Token sale

If you have any questions regarding the bounty campaign or if you need assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help. [email protected]

Sections
  • Campaign 1: Facebook Campaign : 15% allocation
  • Campaign 2: Twitter Campaign : 15% allocation
  • Campaign 3: Signature Campaign : 20% allocation
  • Campaign 4: Translation and Moderation Campaign : 13 % allocation
  • Campaign 5: Youtube Campaign : 5% allocation
  • Campaign 6: Telegram Campaign : 5% allocation
  • Campaign 7: Blog campaign : 7% allocation
  • Campaign 8: Articles/Publications Campaign : 5% allocation
  • Campaign 9: Instagram Campaign : 8% allocation
  • Campaign 10: Miscellaneous Campaign : 7% allocation (Will Be announced Later)

Apply here to join the campaign: www.baappaytoken.com/customer/account/login/

General Terms
We reserve the right to
  • Remove you from any campaign at any time if we think you are dishonest, or spamming the forums.
  • Remove you from any campaign without explaining why we removed you.
  • Delete your stakes, if  in case we remove you from the campaign for any reason.
  • Deny your participation in our campaign.
***Notes:
  • If you do not meet the minimum requirements, you may apply again when the requirements are met.
  • Using multi-accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. It will results getting all of your accounts permanently banned from all my campaigns.
  • General Terms are provided above. Some of the campaigns may have additional rules. Therefore, please read specific rules of other campaigns as well. General Terms are applicable together with the Special Terms.

TWITTER FOLLOW & REPOSTS/ FACEBOOK SHARES

Follow our official page https://twitter.com/baappay
Follow and Like the official facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Baappayments/

You will retweet or share news marked with #Baappay from our official account within 5 days after the publication and not later. Also, do not delete retweets/shares until the ICO has ended, otherwise you will not be eligible for your tokens.  

Total Baappay Tokens  distributed for Twitter is 352 500 BAAP
Total Baappay Tokens  distributed for Facebook is 352 000 BAAP

Each retweet will earn you the following amount of stakes.
  • From 200 to 799 followers - 7 stakes
  • From 800 to 1499 followers - 11 stakes
  • 1500 followers and more - 17 stakes
Each share will earn you the following amount of stakes.
  • From 200 to 799 followers - 7 stakes
  • From 800 to 1499 followers - 11 stakes
  • 1500 followers and more - 17 stakes
Steps to register in Campaign:
1.Login into your baapPay account and open the “bounty” tab
2.Type in your twitter or facebook account link under the “My social Link” tab, click save and wait for approval.
3.Once approved, you will have access to the “share” tab. For each tweet or share, submit one link per box and save. (After saving one link, you will receive another box to submit another link)  

***Upon approval of each link, your total stakes will be calculated and appear in the “My social Link”tab.

NOTE:Condition
  • The account must be at least 4 months old. You will be assigned a tier accordingly to your followers, however, your account tier will not change during the campaign.
  • We ONLY count posts that are marked with #Baappay. Thus, posts that do not contain our hashtag will not be counted. Posts must be in English, should be public and viewable.

BITCOINTALK SIGNATURE & AVATAR CAMPAIGN

You need to write at least 15 constructive posts a week in order to be eligible.
Tokens distributed for this category is  470 000 BAAP.
  • Follow our official page.

Each week completed will earn you the following stakes:
  • Legendary/Hero : 30 Stakes
  • Sr./Full : 15 stakes
  • Member: 10 Stakes
  • Jr. Member: 5 Stakes
  • Avatar on: same amount of stakes as per level rank. I.e Legendary/Hero= +25 stakes

Steps to register in Bitcointalk Signature Campaign

1.Login into your baapPay account  and open the “bounty” tab
2.Type in your Bitcointalk ID/Profile ID link under the “My social Link” tab, Click Save and wait for approval.  
3.Once approved, you will have access to the “share” tab. Please Submit a your Google Sheet share Link  in the box and Click Save.(See below for instructions)

Here is the code for signature
Code:
[center][table]
[tr]
[td]
[url=https://BaapPay.com/][b][font=verdana Black][size=24pt][color=transparent].[color=#264EBA]Baap[/b][font=verdana Black][size=24pt][color=#FCB711]Pay
[/td]
[td]
[color=transparent][url=https://baappaytoken.com/#whitepaper][font=Arial Black][size=16pt][glow=black,2,300][color=transparent].[color=#fff]WHITEPAPER [/url][color=transparent].[font=Impact][color=#aa0000][size=16pt]|[/size][url=https://baappaytoken.com/#roadmap][font=Arial Black][size=16pt][glow=black,2,300][color=transparent].[color=#fff]RAODMAP[/url][color=transparent].[font=Impact][color=#aa0000][size=16pt]|[/size][url=https://baappaytoken.com/token-sale][font=Arial Black][size=16pt][glow=black,2,300][color=transparent].[color=#fff]TOKEN SALE [/url][color=transparent].[font=Impact][color=#aa0000][size=20pt]|[/size][url=https://baappaytoken.com/#team][font=Arial Black][size=16pt][glow=black,2,300][color=transparent].[color=#fff]TEAM [/url][color=transparent].[font=Impact][color=#aa0000][size=16pt]|[/size][url=https://baappaytoken.com/technology][font=Arial Black][size=16pt][glow=black,2,300][color=transparent].[color=#fff]TECHNOLOGY [/url][color=transparent].
[/td]
[td]
[url=https://BaapPay.com/][b][font=verdana Black][size=24pt][color=transparent].[color=#264EBA]Baap[/b][font=verdana Black][size=24pt][color=#FCB711]Pay
[/td]
[/tr]
[center][tr][td][font=verdana Black][size=16pt][glow=orange,2,300][color=transparent].[color=#264EBA]The Evolution of the Payment Platform is Here[/td][/tr][/center]
[/center]

Upon approval of each link, your total stakes will be calculated and appear in the “My social Link”tab.

Google Sheet uploading instructions
1.Log into google drive and create a new google sheet and list your activity per week.
2.Click the share button in your Google sheet; copy that link and paste it into your Baappay Account “share tab”.
3.Please submit the same link for each week.

**To qualify for the Avatar stakes, please submit one bitcointalk link in the your Baappay account “share tab”, so that we can view your avatar.

Conditions to earn stakes in this category:
  • The posts should be evenly allocated throughout the full week and not for just 1 or 2 days. Otherwise your stakes will not be eligible for the week.
  • Spammers and multi account users will be banned and their accounts terminated
  • Users that do not submit a minimum of 15 posts per week for 2 consecutive weeks will be removed.
  • Receiving a negative trust or ban, during your participation in our campaign, will result in  you being disqualified and ineligible for any tokens.
  • You will be assigned a tier according to your status, however, your account tier will not change during the campaign regardless of your status change.
  • Discussion Boards: we do not count Games and round, Micro earnings, Politics and Society, Off-topic, Archival, Posts in "tipster" threads, Auctions, Lending, Beginners and help, Press, Investor based games

TRANSLATION AND MODERATION

BaapPay will reward users that; Translate All Baappay ANN thread, Whitepaper and manage local community/thread.

Follow our official page

Total amount of Baappay Tokens distributed for this category is  305 500 BAAP.
  • Whitepaper: 175 Stakes
  • ANN thread+Bounty Thread: 50 Stakes
  • Moderation/Management: 5 Stakes per valid post

Steps to register in Translation and Moderation Campaign
    1.Login into your baapPay account  and open the “bounty” tab
    2.Type in your previous Bitcointalk translated link under the “My social Link” tab, Click Save and wait for approval.
ANN thread+Bounty Thread or Moderation/Management
Once approved, you will have access to the “share” tab. Please Submit a your ANN thread+Bounty Thread or Moderation/Management Link  in the box and Click Save.(See below for instructions) After saving one link, you will receive another box to submit another link.  
Whitepaper
Please email the whitepaper to [email protected]

***Upon approval of each link, your total stakes will be calculated and appear in the “My social Link”tab.

*****Please contact us directly at [email protected] and attach examples of other Whitepapers you have worked on or examples of work that you have translated earlier. We would like to have all translations completed and sent back to us by the 31st of March. We require finished work to be in .pdf or .doc formats.

Translations must be original and made by the user only. Using google translate and other tools is strictly prohibited and leads to disqualification.
Only Valid Posts of the Translators will be accepted for Moderation/management stakes. Translators must be active. In the case of translator’s inactivity an another Moderator will be hired for updating and moderating the thread.
Only constructive posts are counted. Spam and unnecessary posts won’t be counted. Spammers will be disqualified.
Manager and Owner Reserve the rights to change the terms or apply new terms.

YouTube Bounty

Earn stakes via uploading qualified videos on Youtube. Stakes will be awarded to each unique video posted.
Tokens  distributed for this category is 117 500 BAAP
Follow our official page YOUTUBE

You will The Earn Following Stakes
  • From 0 to 799 followers - 10 stakes
  • From 800 to 1499 followers - 50  stakes
  • 1500 followers and more - 100 stakes

Steps to register in Youtube Campaign:
  • Login into your baapPay account  and open the “bounty” tab
  • Type in your Youtube account link under the “My social Link” tab, click save and wait for approval.
  • Once approved, you will have access to the “share” tab. For each youtube video, submit one link per box and save. After saving one link, you will receive another box to submit another link.

The video is at least 1 minute long
Positive message about the project
A link of our website www.baappay.com, www,bappaytoken.com must be present in the Video Description.

Telegram Bounty

Earn stakes via participating actively in our Telegram channel. We shall reward you for your attendance during ICO.
Follow our official page TELEGRAM

Total amount of Baappay Tokens  distributed for this category is 117 500 BAAP
You will earn following Stakes:
1) Join Group - 5 stakes per week
2) A Message per week - 5 stakes

Steps to register in Telegram Campaign:

• Login into your baapPay account  and open the “bounty” tab
  • Type in your Telegram account link under the “My social Link” tab, click save and wait for approval.
  • Once approved, you will have access to the “share” tab. Submit your telegram username in box and save. After saving one link, you will receive another box to submit another link.
  • Once a message has been sent on telegram, please submit your Username again in your BaapPay account “share tab” every week.

1. At least 1 meaningful message per week (5 stakes per week, until End of ICO)
2. Using bad language, spamming, advertising any other service in Baappay ICO launch Group is not allowed.
3. Bitcointalk Users can only Participate.
4. Discussion about the bounty is strictly prohibited.

WRITE A POST IN YOUR BLOGS ABOUT Baappay

Write a blog about BaapPay in English which would be visible to the public. To class your article, we will check the popularity of your blog and the quality of the content.
Total amount of Baappay Tokens distributed in this category is 164 500 BAAP
Good: 10 stakes
Great/Very Good: 25 stakes
Excellent/Awesome : 50 stakes

Steps to register in Blog Campaign:

• Login in to www.baappaytoken.com and open the “bounty” tab
  • Type in your Blog account link under the “My social Link” tab, click save and wait for approval.
  • Once approved, you will have access to the “share” tab. For each Blog link, submit one link per box and save. (After saving one link, you will receive another box to submit another link)

• Blog must be at least 3 months old
  • Blog must have proper grammar and must be readable.
  • Blog must be original and contain at least 500 words.
  • Blog must contain either; a link to our website, whitepaper or our official ANN Thread
  • You can use our official images, logo, graphics and other published work on our website and in the ANN thread

HELP US PUBLISH AN ARTICLE IN THE MEDIA (GOOD FOR JOURNALISTS)

This option is for big media and trendsetters.
You can help us create an article or video blog on a popular media website or outlet. For example, you can write an article about Baappay in Forbes, Coindesk, Bitcoinist, or in any other media relevant to finances and cryptocurrency.
Please make sure, that you are ready to make an article and you are able to publish it in some popular media, then apply through the form below. Total amount of Baappay Token distributed for this category is 117 500 BAAP

200-500 words: 10 stakes
500-1000 words: 25 stakes
1000 Words+ : 50 stakes

Steps to register in Article/Publication Campaign:

Login in to www.baappaytoken.com and open the “bounty” tab
Type in your Article/Publication account link under the “My social Link” tab, click save and wait for approval.
Once approved, you will have access to the “share” tab. For each Article/Publication link, submit one link per box and save. (After saving one link, you will receive another box to submit another link)  

Blog must have proper grammar and must be readable.
Blog must be original and contain at least 200 words.
Must be in english and must be visible to the public
A link to the Ann thread, bounty thread and website must be present in the text.

Instagram Campaign

Follow and Like the official INSTAGRAM

You will retweet or share news marked with #Baappay from our official account within 5 days after the publication and not later. Also, do not delete shares until the ICO has ended, otherwise you will not be eligible for your tokens.
Total amount of Baappay Tokens distributed for this category is 188 000 BAAP.
From 200 to 799 followers - 7 stakes
From 800 to 1499 followers - 11 stakes
1500 followers and more - 17 stakes

Steps to register in Campaign:

Login in to www.baappaytoken.com and open the “bounty” tab
Type in your Instagram account link under the “My social Link” tab, click save and wait for approval.
Once approved, you will have access to the “share” tab. For each share, submit one link per box and save. (After saving one link, you will receive another box to submit another link)  

NOTE:

The account must be at least 4 months old. The number of your followers is being fixed at the moment when you connect your account and doesn’t change during the campaign.

We ONLY count posts that are marked with #Baappay. Thus, posts that do not contain our hashtag will not be counted. Posts must be in English, should be public and viewable

To add signature
Pages:
Jump to: