Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀💎💰[BOUNTY] BASE PROTOCOL - (BASE) | HUGE REWARDS | 2% ECOSYSTEM TOKENS🚀💎💰 - page 2. (Read 19192 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hellos for signature campaign 1 stakes how many token? How much stakes receive how will i know since u locked the spreedsheet?
I had to remove the signature because the manager says so but it is very difficult since we have not seen our stake updates for week with such a strict rule of post and less than a week for the last week. The manager has not been online in this forum since Friday which makes it difficult to think he is reading any of these messages and could make the spreadsheet online soon. It is over 48 hrs already
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
Hellos for signature campaign 1 stakes how many token? How much stakes receive how will i know since u locked the spreedsheet?
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
I don't think locking the spreadsheet and bounty group is the best thing. How do we see the stakes we worked hard to earn and complain if there was a mistake in the calculation (even the best Bounty managers make mistake). You said messages are too much on the bounty group, but that is why the group was created and seperated from the main group. It is like bullying us and giving us whatever is comfortable with you irrespective of what we worked hard to get. This is not how it is done. I've seen a fellow on this thread complaining since that he was not given stakes for translation and showing proof of his work, other people too are complaining. This is not fair and give people right to see what they earned and complain if it is not correct.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i  wish to request to remove my signature since the bounty campaign is over. I hope the bounty manager will accept  this request. thank you for this wonderful bounty. it was a success.
Sadly no one cant talk to the team any more, the bounty chat group is restricted and no one can make comment about bounty in the group without immediate delete. I tried making contact with the manager but am also restricted, especially for signature participants they should get in touch with bounty manager as soon as possible because the restrictions can keep them carrying that signature as long as possible without bonus for the period.

Everyone can remove their signatures now, we have calculated the stakes, and will be distributing tokens over the next 48 hours or so.
Bounty manager should please make the spreadsheet pubic, we need to check our stakes and token before it is sent
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
i  wish to request to remove my signature since the bounty campaign is over. I hope the bounty manager will accept  this request. thank you for this wonderful bounty. it was a success.
Sadly no one cant talk to the team any more, the bounty chat group is restricted and no one can make comment about bounty in the group without immediate delete. I tried making contact with the manager but am also restricted, especially for signature participants they should get in touch with bounty manager as soon as possible because the restrictions can keep them carrying that signature as long as possible without bonus for the period.

Everyone can remove their signatures now, we have calculated the stakes, and will be distributing tokens over the next 48 hours or so.

Hello! Just want to confirm that I deleted signature and avatar! Thank you in advance for payment.
Pages:
Jump to: