Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[BOUNTY] BENEBIT 🌟 - The Currency for Customer Loyalty [2000 ETH bounty] - page 2. (Read 20459 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
This is so wrong, how can one differentiate between a scam and a legit ICO. All my time and effort are now wasted  Angry I seriously think that tokens should be distributed each week according to ones stakes because all the shares i've done are not wasted. I really pity for the translators who took time to translate into various languages.

Something should be done to ascertain a scam ICO because we can not be advertising a scam; sadly we are part of spreading these scams. This platform should verify the authenticity of an ICO before allowing it to be advertised for. We shouldn't spread what is not true or verified. I really felicitate with the investors and others who took part in this campaign work.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Its so bad I think the hyip Scam operators are Switch to This kind of Tactics to Earn Millions from People If you look at as a whole You even think its a well plan It seems all are perfectly executed!
Thats Why We cant blame Other Countries Ban ICOs Totally to protect its Citizens agains this kind of Greed Act!
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
I work hard for the bounty of this project coz i believed that this will be very succesful ico project,but it was like working in the air.so sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
This is too bad.. We bounty hunters worked hard for this campaign and now it turns scam.. How people making scams like this i never understand. How will tehy sleep at night with this devilish thing.. $3 Million dollars they are talking about, big money, big SIN!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Wow, I even didnt think that can be a scam. So bad i joined twitter campaign...
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
Hello bounty manager,

My apologies for registering twice for the twitter campaign. Twitter spreadsheet # 836 is wrong as I have registered my email instead of the bitcointalk user name. Spreadsheet #838 is the corrected one already with the correct bitcointalk user name. kindly just remove the erroneous entry in my behalf. I hope to be part in promoting this great project. More power to BENEBIT!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I observed that the twitter is gone. And everyone said that this is a SCAM... Too bad. I liked the idea...
Activity: 196
Week #2 (19/12 - 25/12)

-Twitter username: @faraon_m
-Twitter url: https://twitter.com/faraon_m
-Followers: 6500

Self-tweets:
1. https://twitter.com/pasmaimagyp1971/status/955558492068249600

Retweets:
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Why this ICO is a scam?
It's pretty simple and you should only give a look to photos of founders stolen from Tower House School!
Ian Livingstone is Mr J Ryan and Victoria Ellison is Mrs Lesley Barnett.
Stay far from this ico
Activity: 98
Hmmmmm.... Fu** SCAM!!!! I Hate Scam!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
This was really bog scam....what the .....=_=
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
Tell me please what happened to ICO? Why the site and social groups do not work? What happened? Please give information.

This is a SCAM, read in ICOdrops. People who are specified on their site in team section are not real people. It's the first time I see a scam project on icodrops
Activity: 476
SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Tell me please what happened to ICO? Why the site and social groups do not work? What happened? Please give information.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
i joined twitter bounty and, my work  labor  is gone ....

bad bad bad

im unhappy Cry

Activity: 448
Merit: 109
Guess will have to do better reasearch for all bounty campaigns from now on, don't like and don't want to promote these bad and scam ICOs.

Seems like it was already marked as scam on ICOdrops  and ICObench profile was deleted.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
that what's happened simply!!!!!!!!
Nothing real but this thread posts and the wasted time with this ICO, all participants should take a deep breath and go to square one! Angry
Pages:
Jump to: