Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] BioNT - Advanced Pharma Intelligence - 20% Bonus first 2 weeks - page 2. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Please give at least some information on the bounty! Respect your participants!

Im trying hard to reach the team, but getting no response from them.

Thank you for that information. I hope they'll response to you.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Im trying hard to reach the team, but getting no response from them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
the project still works? or did not pass ICO and this scam?
Tell me please
I dont think its Scam, just the project not able to get response from public. So mostly there wont be any rewards for bounty hunters.

then this project is not work
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Tell me please
I dont think its Scam, just the project not able to get response from public. So mostly there wont be any rewards for bounty hunters.
Activity: 448
Tell me please
I dont think there will be any payment for bounty Hunters. Seems like the project failed ICO. I checked the ICO Eth address and found only 100 ETH contributed so far.

Bounty Manager please provide details and clarifications. Thank you!
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
What about the project? Why is the table still not updated Huh? But when are you paying?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Please give me some time im trying to reach out to the team. Need some time.
When baunt does the company come to an end? Wrote that the company till 23.10.17
it is there explained that ico ends on 23 october.. but I do not know for sure the end of the bounty campaign from this project..
because the manager has not provided info about it
for your information, Bounty rules:
Note:
Bounties will be distributed at the close of the ICO sale.
Activity: 728
When baunt does the company come to an end? Wrote that the company till 23.10.17
it is there explained that ico ends on 23 october.. but I do not know for sure the end of the bounty campaign from this project..
because the manager has not provided info about it
Activity: 2520
Merit: 251
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
Is the campaign over? What are our next steps?
Activity: 350

please tell me if I made retweets of all your entries, if I do repeat retweets this will be counted and I will get a share or not?
Activity: 630
For the same time there are errors in counting my work on the bounty portal, you you have counted 11 shares, 28 likes and 28 comments but also the shares are 28 from my manual count and I do not see links and photos. Can you kindly control and fix this situation?
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
why the time says to me You have been banned for using multiple accounts even though I did not create any multi accounts. I ask you to check. as my wife tried to register and were immediately blocked. but she recorded from her laptop but the Internet we have one. my username on the website [email protected]

I think it's because you're using one IP. This problem can be and if you log into different accounts on the forum from a single IP address, not only in the bounty portal
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
why the time says to me You have been banned for using multiple accounts even though I did not create any multi accounts. I ask you to check. as my wife tried to register and were immediately blocked. but she recorded from her laptop but the Internet we have one. my username on the website [email protected]
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
I'm participating in your bounty facebook campaign, I'm logged in after a week in my personal area and I only find 6 stakes for 12 likes. How is it possible if I had 21 shares, 27 likes and 26 comments for 86.5 stakes last week? Can you kindly control and settle all my situation and my stakes?
Please wait for the next update
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
I've seen you updated the bounty portal but there are still errors: you only counted 20 shares instead of 27. You can kindly check and fix my situation?
You have been replied in the other boards already concerning the same problem. You are not sharing proper "posts". Links and photos will not be counted in the shares.
Activity: 350
Hi please the telegram is not working
Pages:
Jump to: