Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥💥[Bounty] Bitcloud BTDX Signature + Avatar Campaign, Members+ [FIN]💥💥 - page 14. (Read 5917 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 104
Bounty manager
this one seems interesting. i would like to join

Bitcointalk username & UID: laland 947652
Link to BitCloud Forum Profile: https://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=account;u=2290
Current number of Posts: 121
BitCloud Address for payments: BAnACMs8cReaQwFhTXaKBN5vtASQ1Ys3av
Signature/Avatar/Both: Both

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Bitcointalk username & UID: syarifudin   981629
Link to BitCloud Forum Profile: https://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=2234
Current number of Posts: 177
BitCloud Address for payments: BFSSCYd4Skm64DZdgBkASQiUUNtLGmrnXN

Accepted.

Payments have been sent out. Some of you were not eligable to receive payment, I've removed one user from the campaign and written a few comments on some of you that need to change something.

New rules are in play and payments will now be sent out every week rather than every other week. This means requirements have been lowered as well as pay rates.

@Bestwebcreator: I need a BTDX address from you so that I am able to send out your payment next Sunday.

Still plenty of spots left.

thank you  Hhampuz i receive payment avatars.
so the next payment every 1 week i receive 25 BTDX?

Yes sir! Every Sunday if you meet the requirements with 15 posts per week you'll get 25 BTDX (May be increased, never decreased).

Hope the spot don't get filled up for full members as my current campaign will end soon, so i can join Grin  @op if don't mind my asking what this statement means
"* Don't use alts. If it's found out that you are you'll be permanently banned."
And long will campaign run, thanks

I hope to see you here next week Smiley. What that rule means is that you can only participate with one account, some people have more than one account and if you do, don't join with both of them.

Oh! I see what you mean now, Thanks for the explanation, between i only have one account though Wink
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Hello Hhampuz I have receive token, btw im also have participate signature campaigns, and please update in The spreadsheet list.

Thank you before .

Updated, thank you Smiley.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Hello Hhampuz I have receive token, btw im also have participate signature campaigns, and please update in The spreadsheet list.

Thank you before .
legendary
Meh.
Bitcointalk username & UID: syarifudin   981629
Link to BitCloud Forum Profile: https://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=2234

Accepted.

Payments have been sent out. Some of you were not eligable to receive payment, I've removed one user from the campaign and written a few comments on some of you that need to change something.

New rules are in play and payments will now be sent out every week rather than every other week. This means requirements have been lowered as well as pay rates.

@Bestwebcreator: I need a BTDX address from you so that I am able to send out your payment next Sunday.

thank you  Hhampuz i receive payment avatars.

Yes sir! Every Sunday if you meet the requirements with 15 posts per week you'll get 25 BTDX (May be increased, never decreased).

Hope the spot don't get filled up for full members as my current campaign will end soon, so i can join Grin  @op if don't mind my asking what this statement means
"* Don't use alts. If it's found out that you are you'll be permanently banned."

I hope to see you here next week Smiley. What that rule means is that you can only participate with one account, some people have more than one account and if you do, don't join with both of them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
Bitcointalk username & UID: syarifudin   981629

Accepted.

thank you  Hhampuz i receive payment avatars.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
thank you,dev
has accepted me to participate in signature campaign you are managing, and hopefully this campaign achieves success
legendary
Meh.

Accepted.

Activity: 397
Merit: 252
I am interested in the signature + avatar campaign, can I tell my friends to participate this signature campaign?
If you don't mind i can do it, "hopefully there's an extra rewards from you (Just Kidding)" Tongue

Feel free to get your friends to join! I can't offer you anything special, but.. the more people we get in on this campaign the longer we'll be able to run. Right now it's looking pretty grim.

" Just kidding " it's okay buddy, yups I will invite my friend to join this campaign, maybe after suggest comrade all will look bright.
legendary
Meh.
I am interested in the signature + avatar campaign, can I tell my friends to participate this signature campaign?
If you don't mind i can do it, "hopefully there's an extra rewards from you (Just Kidding)" Tongue

Feel free to get your friends to join! I can't offer you anything special, but.. the more people we get in on this campaign the longer we'll be able to run. Right now it's looking pretty grim.
legendary
Meh.
hello, today's BTDX payments for bounty?
when you will update spreadsheets,I see a spreadsheet, only 1 person.

Payment is next Sunday. Please read the rules before you enter a campaign.

Next Sunday will be the first payment and after that we will switch over to doing weekly payments.

Spreadsheet is updated but so far there's only 1 Sr. Member in it, scroll down and you'll see some Hero Members.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
hello, today's BTDX payments for bounty?
when you will update spreadsheets,I see a spreadsheet, only 1 person.
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk username & UID: Awnar, https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/awnar-944728
Link to BitCloud Forum Profile: https://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2168
Current number of Posts: 170
BitCloud Address for payments: BGTPuSqp8KiBuaQEmfWo8ni8PKCsqcFN2u
Signature/Avatar/Both: YES, it takes time to appear the avatar on my profile.

legendary
Meh.
Bitcointalk username & UID: BestWebCreator  UID: 550758
Link to BitCloud Forum Profile: (BestWebCreator) UID: 2160 Link: https://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=2160
Current number of Posts: 582 (including this one)
BitCloud Address for payments:
Signature/Avatar/Both: Both Smiley

Accepted! Please supply me with a payment address as soon as possible.
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
Bitcointalk username & UID: BestWebCreator  UID: 550758
Link to BitCloud Forum Profile: (BestWebCreator) UID: 2160 Link: https://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=2160
Current number of Posts: 582 (including this one)
BitCloud Address for payments:
Signature/Avatar/Both: Both Smiley
legendary
Meh.
Any "Members" or "Jr. Members" that would like to join? Cheesy.
legendary
Meh.
dev in rule you creat (* Only Sr. Members, Hero Members and Legendary Members are eligable to join this campaign ) but in paymen stake and code  FULL MEMBER rank can join..how about this dev?

Just updated it to include Full Members too. Will change OP.
Pages:
Jump to: