Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Blocnation 1.5 Million $BNTN Token Signature Campaign - page 2. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Hey I gave you guys my Komodo address for the bounty but I was on your site and saw I needed to activate blocnation coin in agma wallet do I need to give you the blocnation address instead on the signup sheet?

i guess this is only when you want to buy/participate in  ico... but i would like to know the answer straight from devs/admins. @shaun98?

You'll need a BNTN address to receive the tokens. You can message me your BNTN address and I'll compile them. Thanks!

Hey shaun, I msged you my Bntn address last week but didn't receive a reply? Also it says that I can stop wearing the sig after may 17th OR the end of the ICO I can stop wearing the signature now and still get paid out my bounty for the 5 weeks I did participate correct? (I also msged you about this issue today)?

(NVM Just saw your msg's now LOL)

Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey I gave you guys my Komodo address for the bounty but I was on your site and saw I needed to activate blocnation coin in agma wallet do I need to give you the blocnation address instead on the signup sheet?

i guess this is only when you want to buy/participate in  ico... but i would like to know the answer straight from devs/admins. @shaun98?

You'll need a BNTN address to receive the tokens. You can message me your BNTN address and I'll compile them. Thanks!
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

check out others Komodo adressess on different coins - they are the same. just like all tokens on ERC20 (ethereum network) have same adress.

also, the progress bar of dICO has been updated! a few little steps til reaching soft cap! let's make it!

ty for clarification ... so  litte by little soft cap will be reached and this awesome project can be developed.

So lets say the soft cap isn't reached does that mean the project won't get funded/developed?

the best answers, you will get straight form dev/admins on telegram .
join : https://t.me/blocnation_official
Activity: 83
Merit: 3

check out others Komodo adressess on different coins - they are the same. just like all tokens on ERC20 (ethereum network) have same adress.

also, the progress bar of dICO has been updated! a few little steps til reaching soft cap! let's make it!

ty for clarification ... so  litte by little soft cap will be reached and this awesome project can be developed.

So lets say the soft cap isn't reached does that mean the project won't get funded/developed?

Activity: 910
Merit: 558

i guess this is only when you want to buy/participate in  ico... but i would like to know the answer straight from devs/admins. @shaun98?
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
shaun98, do you have any answers of the questions? It was already asked in the ANN Thread but no response.

Here are 3 questions:

When do we get updates of the tokens sold for the soft cap I heard you guys are changing the outlook of it ??

What happened to the user BlocNATION? He/She startet with this thrrerad [ANN-Thread] but was last active at May 06, 2018 and has only 3 posts. Who is updating this ANN-Thread?

I'm not sure with this ICO anymore. I don't see any updates in this ANN. The bar (Total Funds Raised) hasn't move since days. The Soft Cap is still far away.

Don’t get me wrong. I really like the idea. But I don’t see any progress

Thanks for these, I'll answer them on the ANN thread

can you update the google sheet and till what date the bountycampaign is on?... after so many changing dates i am lost a little bit.

Hey 22naru, the spreadsheet is up to date, and the bounty campaign will end on 30th June (the same end date of the dICO)
shaun98, do you have any answers of the questions? It was already asked in the ANN Thread but no response.

Here are 3 questions:

When do we get updates of the tokens sold for the soft cap I heard you guys are changing the outlook of it ??

What happened to the user BlocNATION? He/She startet with this thrrerad [ANN-Thread] but was last active at May 06, 2018 and has only 3 posts. Who is updating this ANN-Thread?

I'm not sure with this ICO anymore. I don't see any updates in this ANN. The bar (Total Funds Raised) hasn't move since days. The Soft Cap is still far away.

can you update the google sheet and till what date the bountycampaign is on?... after so many changing dates i am lost a little bit.

Here are 3 questions:

great, i would like to know aswell the answers and hope blocnation will succed .

Here are 3 questions:

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf

Here are 3 questions:

Week 6 is currently in progress, and will end on 2/6/2018
Why not update the tracker sheet yet?

Don't worry, the tracker sheet will be updated in awhile
Activity: 788
Merit: 273
Why not update the tracker sheet yet?
Week 4 has just ended and Week 5 has started. Posts from 13/5 - 19/5 will be counted for week 5.
great ! looking forward for more updates.
Week 4 has just ended and Week 5 has started. Posts from 13/5 - 19/5 will be counted for week 5.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Isn't the tracker sheet updated anymore? It ends in Week 2 (row 65). I would like to know if I already eligible because I have started with the signature today and would like to be in the actual week

Don't worry, I update it every Sunday. Just come back on Monday to check it out, and if you filled up the form correctly, you'll be in it.

Yes I'm in. Thanks for your response
Pages:
Jump to: