Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🎮🎮🎮 Bountie Bounty Campaign 🎮🎮🎮 [1 MIL BOUNTY] 🎮🎮🎮 - page 2. (Read 16850 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
BitcoinTalk Name: shamchiyev
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shamchiyev-1570029
Language: Russian
Previous Translations: Merculet's Whitepaper
Eth Address:  0x493D625FD7a6D1e99a8fb56012e1dCeA347A9c70
Telegram: shamchiyev
Activity: 19
BitcoinTalk Name: son12345
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/son12345-1900658
Language: Vietnamese
Previous Translations: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13ehVwMskmCrwyUCHjamAteWlfyyKo4UI/view?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0x5a512FA78D53464eF7119F74175b2CEd722E4392
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
Dear Bountie Community,

Since the birth of Bountie, we knew that it’ll be a huge and incredible project. Our expectations as a team have by far been exceeded, which we are eternally grateful for. However, it has also added more pressure than possible.

As a team, we had to take a step back and prioritize what was important. The answer to that was easy - YOU. You are who we want to serve. We want to provide you with a safe, secure, and sustainable solution.

As such, we have decided to redesign the initial coin that we were offering to our early investors so that we can offer a more customized, reliable, and stable Bountie token. Ultimately this enhances the features of our ERC20 token in collaboration with the experts in the blockchain ecosystem.

Unfortunately, this process means a slight delay in our timelines. We have decided to push back our Pre-ICO to 29th of April. This decision was made with the interest of the company and our customers first in the long run. We promise you that this decision is for the best, and hope you hang tight and continue to support us. Bountie promises to bring something truly revolutionary and be a true lifestyle for generations to come.

You may read the full announcement to the change in our ICO date here:
https://bountie.io/announcements/

In addition to that, we will have updates on the Bounty Campaign soon, so stay tuned!
Hi.... are you from the bountie team?
where do you give the update? please give us the news here. thanks Wink
Activity: 48
Yeah, I suppose people want to test their luck?  Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bounty ended. I'll check back with devs to see when tokens will be sent. For now, feel free to pm me eth address changes.
Hello manager if the bounty campaign is already ended why their is no update. We are still waiting your update. Kindly please give attentions to everyone. We are still hoping that you will give us our token as soon as possible...
Thank you and I hope you will read my message here in thread.

Bounty ended 28 February. Manager has already given updated message. Please read previous messages carefully. Thanks
I already read the post of manager, but when he send our token? Any update?

Dear Bountie Community,

Since the birth of Bountie, we knew that it’ll be a huge and incredible project. Our expectations as a team have by far been exceeded, which we are eternally grateful for. However, it has also added more pressure than possible.

As a team, we had to take a step back and prioritize what was important. The answer to that was easy - YOU. You are who we want to serve. We want to provide you with a safe, secure, and sustainable solution.

As such, we have decided to redesign the initial coin that we were offering to our early investors so that we can offer a more customized, reliable, and stable Bountie coin. Ultimately this enhances the features of our ERC20 token in collaboration with the experts in the blockchain ecosystem.

Unfortunately, this process means a slight delay in our timelines. We have decided to push back our Pre-ICO to 29th of April. This decision was made with the interest of the company and our customers first in the long run. We promise you that this decision is for the best, and hope you hang tight and continue to support us. Bountie promises to bring something truly revolutionary and be a true lifestyle for generations to come.

In addition to that, we will have updates on the Bounty Campaign soon, so stay tuned!

Dude.... The bounty ended over a month ago.

I can't believe people are still handing in proofs.  -_-
Activity: 48
Bounty ended. I'll check back with devs to see when tokens will be sent. For now, feel free to pm me eth address changes.
Hello manager if the bounty campaign is already ended why their is no update. We are still waiting your update. Kindly please give attentions to everyone. We are still hoping that you will give us our token as soon as possible...

Bounty ended 28 February. Manager has already given updated message. Please read previous messages carefully. Thanks

Dear Bountie Community,

As such, we have decided to redesign the initial coin that we were offering to our early investors so that we can offer a more customized, reliable, and stable Bountie token. Ultimately this enhances the features of our ERC20 token in collaboration with the experts in the blockchain ecosystem.

Activity: 784
Merit: 116

I am also one of them, I am waiting for this very long time to know that we will get the payment or not?
Because we have worked hard. So please admin check the status of campaign payment.
Thanks in advance
the bountie token sale is still running.
just wait till the end of ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

I am also one of them, I am waiting for this very long time to know that we will get the payment or not?
Because we have worked hard. So please admin check the status of campaign payment.
Thanks in advance
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
hello dev.
where I can access the link on the new bounty program?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Arabic Translation Reservation
Username:ciidoctor
Profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1742210
portfolio:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CGosQGeEezjvVaTUzfWKgL5tajkwA1fzwNXlkZrw9d0/edit?usp=sharing
Wallet:
0x46b0B1Dab0C335792fAEc2614974b05f3cd65197
Email [email protected]
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Hello manager. Google forms have been closed. How do I send a report for week 10?
 Week 10 (FEB 21 - FEB 28)
Activity: 18
BitcoinTalk Name: Aliahmad
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aliahmad-1870062
Language: Malay
Previous Translations: NA
Eth Address: 0x87638C15C7d08621e0F12b4E5dfC8D8c10407D55
Pages:
Jump to: