Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 08:46:15 AM
Hello everyone,

This is my first time to joined signature and bounty campaign. Can anyone here who can give advice or information on how to make post?

In many campaign there are certain rules and regulation that we needed to comply or do so we can be accepted in their campaign. For example, some campaign that their rules is you can only post in Bitcoin Discussion Section thus, posting in other section will be not counted as your post count for a current week. So it means you better remind or keep in your mind the rules and regulation in your respected campaign. You can make post by actively participating here in the forum. You can give your suggestion and opinion in any topic that your reading. Post need to have quality and helpful to others.
correct. and there should be attention to the number of characters that have been written in the bounty signing campaign. because if the character is too short not received. and note the number of posts every week to get you a stack.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 08:28:58 AM
Hello everyone,

This is my first time to joined signature and bounty campaign. Can anyone here who can give advice or information on how to make post?

In many campaign there are certain rules and regulation that we needed to comply or do so we can be accepted in their campaign. For example, some campaign that their rules is you can only post in Bitcoin Discussion Section thus, posting in other section will be not counted as your post count for a current week. So it means you better remind or keep in your mind the rules and regulation in your respected campaign. You can make post by actively participating here in the forum. You can give your suggestion and opinion in any topic that your reading. Post need to have quality and helpful to others.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 19, 2018, 08:19:50 AM
Hello everyone,

This is my first time to joined signature and bounty campaign.
I can't see that you are wearing a signature. What bounty campaign did you joined?

Can anyone here who can give advice or information on how to make post?
1. Don't post insubstantial posts.

You already posted this thread so why ask on how to make a post?
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 08:16:44 AM
specifically for signature campaign, from bounty that I see, usually doesn't allow newbie to join. but for other boutny like facebook, twitter, telegram, blogs and others, maybe can. you can see the rules. there's all been explained and you have to work according to existing rules to get stakes every week until the end of bounty campaign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
April 19, 2018, 03:06:04 AM
You sure that the bounty campaign you joined is accepting newbies? Anyway, you can do the signature campaign here in the forum by simply responding in each topic being posted. Read the rules of that specified bouty program if it requires a minimum number of characters and read what are the sections the in forum that your posts could be counted.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 02:52:28 AM
Hello everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: