Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty+ Campaign of EstateCoin Project [HOUSE THAT MINE COINS] - page 2. (Read 4393 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ICO EstateCoin Project manager
Hi manager I have added my ETH wallet to the dashboard, what's the next step? when can I check back to see my tokens from bounty? thanks!

The distribution of reward will be after the achievement of the minimum goal of ICO.

And in terms of time, when that can be? any ETA? for example 3 weeks?
Give us a couple of days and we'll tell you in what approximately time there will be a distribution of rewards.

Hey there i almost re-tweet and re-post everything you have got in telegram channel. But in the spreadsheet i saw there is a few work i done. why this is happened..?? I think you miss my re-tweet/re-post. would you please recheck my work..?? Name: reponprince ; spreadsheet: #16 (for bouth FB and Twitter) ; twitter url: https://twitter.com/reponprince1 ; Facebook url: https://web.facebook.com/sumiyasonali24. One more thing is bounty campaign end 30 September..?? waiting for your opinion sir..??
Thank you very much for being a participant of the Bounty+ Campaign of EstateCoin.  We did not count you some steaks for the following reason. One of the conditions of our Bounty+ Campaign is made post within 24 hours after publication. But you unfortunately did it later so the steaks were not counted.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi manager I have added my ETH wallet to the dashboard, what's the next step? when can I check back to see my tokens from bounty? thanks!

The distribution of reward will be after the achievement of the minimum goal of ICO.

And in terms of time, when that can be? any ETA? for example 3 weeks?

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hey there i almost re-tweet and re-post everything you have got in telegram channel. But in the spreadsheet i saw there is a few work i done. why this is happened..?? I think you miss my re-tweet/re-post. would you please recheck my work..?? Name: reponprince ; spreadsheet: #16 (for bouth FB and Twitter) ; twitter url: https://twitter.com/reponprince1 ; Facebook url: https://web.facebook.com/sumiyasonali24. One more thing is bounty campaign end 30 September..?? waiting for your opinion sir..??

Ok, we check it!

Be attention, we will give information in the near future about our Project.

Thank you for your participating.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101

We apologize for the technical problems on the site. Now everything is fixed.
Please try again.

Now it's working and I already entered my ETH address on EstateCoin dashboard. Thank you for the fast resolution!
Thank you for your understanding!

Yes, now all works correctly. Thank you for fix it!
Good. Always happy to help!
Activity: 980
Merit: 109

Please try again.

Now it's working and I already entered my ETH address on EstateCoin dashboard. Thank you for the fast resolution!

Yes, now all works correctly. Thank you for fix it!

Please try again.

Activity: 630
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

Please try again.

In order.
1) In the image you can see how you can change the address.

Hello!
In my dashboard I have no button "add Ethereum wallet":

What to do?
Please refresh the page by clicking Ctrl+F5

No, it's not helping. Sad

Same problem here. There is no option to add ETH address. Waiting for a feedback.

Please try again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
In order.

Hello!

What to do?

Same problem here. There is no option to add ETH address. Waiting for a feedback.
In order.

Hello!

What to do?

In order.

Hello!

What to do?
In order.

Hello!

What to do?

The correct question.

All contracts migrate to Ethereum, so the bounty will also be paid to the wallets of the Ethereum.

I understand that the reward for the bounty will be paid to the purses of the etherium,
how then to change the purse address from the waves to the etherium?

If you do not reach a soft cap, will the bounty be paid?

In order.

2) If the required amount is not collected, then all tokens are burned. The money is returned to investors who participated, accordingly, there will unfortunately be no remuneration.
But We are serious about the result, so do not worry!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

The correct question.

All contracts migrate to Ethereum, so the bounty will also be paid to the wallets of the Ethereum.

I understand that the reward for the bounty will be paid to the purses of the etherium,
how then to change the purse address from the waves to the etherium?

If you do not reach a soft cap, will the bounty be paid?

Pages:
Jump to: