Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ] - VOISE - 120 000 $ BOUNTY [ TWITTER - MEDIA - TELEGRAM ] - page 2. (Read 18784 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Very nice project and bounty program will follow this topic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
where I can find information about your project because I don't see website websites, whitepapers, roadmap, and more that I want to know about your project
Activity: 9
good project good opportunity for every participants   
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
bounty is very interesting, but I've heard of coins of the same name? is this an update of the old project? or a bigger new thing? but this is really interesting
Activity: 86
What is still open to the participants of the bounty on this project. I see this project has great development, although I've been late to invest, I would join in the bounty, I hope can still be followed
copper member
Activity: 238
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 524
One of the greatest Bounty i ever seen. Thanks for being here guys. Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
this is what bounty. voise is not an old coin anyway? do I remember wrong.  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 118
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Very nice project. It is awesom platforn. Very good comunity.
Activity: 280
Way to take on the advertisement industry! Looking forward to seeing how the project unfolds.
Activity: 231
I would like to ask the developers how they see the future of this coin? What are the plans for further support? On which exchanges will be traded?
egretia
Activity: 532
Activity: 325
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
Hello there, i want to ask regarding Twitter Campaign.
How much retweet/tweet should we made in each week?
Should we write report in here?
We need more specific information about the campaign.
Activity: 95
Merit: 22
NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast
Of course I join this campaign. I'll write an article like my former one (https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@futuredigicoin/why-is-voise-still-the-best-blockchain-spotify-replacement-for-the-new-generation), post on Twitter and be active on telegram.

Voise is the best!!  Shocked
Activity: 222
This is a great project to participate. It will be a great opportunity in future.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
Apa kami perlu untuk memposting laporang mingguan
Pages:
Jump to: