Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaigns - page 2. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
December 20, 2018, 05:53:39 PM
Hi. I am looking up for trusted bounty campaigns please pop up if you know any. Thank you.
You can see all bounty posts from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0;sort=first_post;desc
If you see any trusted person running a bounty campaign then that might be a good bounty. Before taking part on any bounty campaign check either they have on scam accusation or not.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
December 20, 2018, 04:58:58 PM
Well trust is not something some one says it's earned I can come here and suggest a bounty campaign because I am involved and tell you I trust if when I don't have fact so that won't be considered as a trusted campaign do the research yourself so as to not blame anyone if things goes wrong
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
December 20, 2018, 11:40:35 AM
<…>
If by trust you mean not ending up with a token that’s worthless, if at all, then I would basically only trust those that pay in BTC (see Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 14-Dec-2018]).

Now obviously those are tough campaigns to get into, and you need to be at least a Member aside from a decent poster, so in the mean time, you will have to scout around the Bounty thread in the Altcoin section and roll the dice there.

The best piece of advice I can give you is that, whichever campaign you enrol in, take the posting seriously and create content that, while not necessarily extraordinary, it is not down to qualify as spam. One’s imprint is the sum of his/her posts, and that is always on the profile’s history for others to view.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 20, 2018, 11:00:06 AM
You best possible best would be to go to the announcement board and fish out some good bounty campaign manager you can follow them also on social media platforms like telegram where you get there latest bounty update
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
December 20, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
Hi. I am looking up for trusted bounty campaigns please pop up if you know any. Thank you.

First you should read about bounty campaigns : Bounty Programs

Then take some time for research and check this forum board Bounties(Altcoins). There you can find all bounty campaigns, but it is up to you to find some that is trusted and that will be profitable for you at the end.
Activity: 53
Merit: 5
December 20, 2018, 09:57:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: