Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaigns COMPARATIVE SPREADSHEETS Here! Find the Best Bounties! - page 7. (Read 1187 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
very useful and very detailed, I will bookmark and continue to support you friends, really useful, with spreadsheets I will share the link with my friends
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Nice work buddy, I have to bookmark your page to keep track of your work. Hope you will edit to add more new bounties. Your work is well arranged and we'll detailed unlike most of the similar works I have seen. Although there are no guarantees of which bounty is to be trusted but you deserve some accolades
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Hi guys,
I made a detailed comparative spreadsheet of all bounty campaigns, posted on Bitcointalk by month.

You can compare budgets, % of tokens for bounty, allocations for specific campaigns, requirements for participation, stakes distributions and others.

You can sort out the columns and find out the highest reward campaigns with the least number of participants.

Feel free to check it out here:

If you find it useful, I will appreciate some merit points for the work. Thanks.

Also, hit me up with feedback and if you need anything else added.

And happy bounty hunting Smiley
This is a suggestion for you and that will be more interesting if you can create in another column about which is the project that already reched soft cap or the result of the ico. That will be useful for any bounty participants.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Dang, if I had some merit left I'd definitely give you some!
Those spreadsheets are extremely well-researched and you've clearly put a lot of time into compiling them, kudos!

I'll bookmark this page and gift you some merit when my source merit replenishes. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
There is a lot of similar work. But yours was detailed and useful. I'm sure it'il be useful. I'm gonna give you the first merit I can get.
Activity: 66
Merit: 14
ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips
Hi guys,
I made a detailed comparative spreadsheet of all bounty campaigns, posted on Bitcointalk by month.

You can compare budgets, % of tokens for bounty, allocations for specific campaigns, stakes structures and others.

You can sort out the columns and find out the highest reward campaigns with the least number of participants.

Feel free to check it out here:

2019 BOUNTY SPREADSHEET

Below the table in the spreadsheets, you can find links to the more detailed facebook, twitter, signature and reddit spreadsheets. They provide comparative information about the requirements for participation, the weekly tasks and the reward structure for different member ranks.

Hit me up with feedback and if you need anything else added.

And happy bounty hunting Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: