Pages:
Author

Topic: bounty campaigns now a days seriously ! - page 2. (Read 252 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 41
What do you expect? When the coin being advertised is a complete shitcoin, the number of coins you receive is irrelevant. When 99% of these random new coins popping up being complete garbage, you will receive garbage in return. Save your time and avoid bounty campaigns
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Angry bounty campaigns now a days just waste of time seriously you giving months of work and rewarded with $20 worth of coins ?  Undecided

Like Pumapay bounty campaign I joined and at the end now they giving 3000 tokens which according to there ICO price 1 ETH = 50000 PMA worth nothing just around $27

Peoples wasting time in bounty campaigns now a days! 3 Months work and reward $27 what a shit!  Cry specially for social media campaign hunters because I think all the reward goes to You tubers and bloggers isn't ?
I agree with you, that because of many participants in both twitter and facebook and the allocation token which is very small to be distributed. So sad to say that if you only participate in social media only to earned almost nothing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
July 16, 2018, 03:22:31 PM
It depends on the campaign you join.

For example, Pumapay was a very well known project and maybe this was the reason why many people joined leading to little number of stakes and coins distributed.

In my opinion bounties will not get you much money. Personally i do it just for fun and spend my free time on it.

Activity: 602
Merit: 103
July 16, 2018, 10:48:05 AM
Angry bounty campaigns now a days just waste of time seriously you giving months of work and rewarded with $20 worth of coins ?  Undecided

Like Pumapay bounty campaign I joined and at the end now they giving 3000 tokens which according to there ICO price 1 ETH = 50000 PMA worth nothing just around $27

Peoples wasting time in bounty campaigns now a days! 3 Months work and reward $27 what a shit!  Cry specially for social media campaign hunters because I think all the reward goes to You tubers and bloggers isn't ?

That is the saddest part that you must have seen at the very beginning when choosing a bounty campaign. Things to consider are,
1. The total price allocation. Pumapay is only paying 200,000 USD in tokens as a reward
2. The social media allocation is only 5% for facebook and 5% for twitter which is only equivalent to 10,000 USD each or 20,000 for both sites.
3. Campaign started from December '17 to May '18, which is a very long period of time.
4. The number of participants are atleast 1k.

Probability to get ONLY 100 USD for that campaign is the consistency for the whole 6 months and you also must have the maximum amount of friends to get the maximum stakes is critical.

Try to use this criteria of mine when choosing bounty campaigns in the future. This could help and would help you determine what suits for you.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
July 16, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

Yes, the revenue is currently not so big, but it still depends on the bounty campaign. Some bounty campaigns are still paying well and it's worth taking part there. But it's getting harder and harder to find a good bounty campaign. I can only advise you, look for better bounty campaigns, where the project is also successful or look for a bounty campaign in which the token or coins are already listed on an exchange. There are not many of them, but there are a few. Maybe you deserve something more if you follow my advice.  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
July 16, 2018, 09:52:49 AM
I think it depends if it is successful or not. Its my first time to join a bounty and I heard a lot of stories from gaining a lot of money from a single campaign or gaining none from a more than one campaign. Still hoping for the positive side so that all the time that is being used will be worth.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
July 16, 2018, 08:52:45 AM
This is when you are focusing that much with bounties, it's only an incentive to the forum so you can do it with your free time. But if you spend too much time with it and expecting it for your day living, you'll end up disappointed with your small gain.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

If you think so, Maybe you need to try to join the Youtube and Blog/article bounty to earn more bounty reward. I see many people (me too  Grin ) that joined this bounty got a lot of rewards because of the number of youtube and blog/article participants less than social media bounty...
Yes I also agree with you that bounty pay small amount for social media campaign but I also believe if you participate in signature campaign, translation, article, blogs and youtube, you get higher rewards and your reward also depend on your rank and the amount of allocation that the bounty has.
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

If you think so, Maybe you need to try to join the Youtube and Blog/article bounty to earn more bounty reward. I see many people (me too  Grin ) that joined this bounty got a lot of rewards because of the number of youtube and blog/article participants less than social media bounty...

Yes You're right! But have not writing and vloging skills  Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
July 16, 2018, 04:37:25 AM

Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

Pages:
Jump to: