Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Cashaa (CAS) The Next Generation Banking Platform for The Next Billion - page 15. (Read 39444 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
Hey manager
Why my stakes for TWITTER is not counted
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I beg your pardon. no share of Twitter is calculated. subscriber 866 Fess_911
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Dear Bounty Participants,

Thank you once again for participating in the Cashaa Bounty. The spreadsheet for bounty allocation is now viewable to all participants.

Please note the token allocation have been calculated via the amount of CAS Tokens sold on 21/12/2017.

If there any queries about YOUR own bounty please message us directly on Bitcoin Forum and not on the thread as they may be missed.

Kind regards,

TokenMarket

Twitter Stakes are not shown in the spreadsheet.Please check it.

Twitter Spreadsheet no : 866

Thanks for Facebook Stakes. got that
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
Portuguese Translation

I was waiting for my tokens being listed on the spreadsheet and it was not calculated.
I don´t know how come you did not receive the info about my material but I have sent by the forms

The Whitepaper was translated and was available on Nov 5th and the ANN + Bounty thread was up and moderated constantly as you can verify.

Please calculate my stakes and include my bounty participation, please

The links are as listed below

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6d6bzKey1dFUzFJTGNNSE0wWU0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cas-cashaa-a-plataforma-bancaria-de-ultima-geracao-para-o-proximo-bilhao-2278348
Activity: 252
W E:0x17830FC7cD0F5a54a6669c4ffC766aA9Cc9fe640
I have joining twitter & facebook & telegram.
i have share ,report,like your facebook,twitter.thank you
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Good afternoon, I participated in the bounty program for more than 2 months. I did not miss a single day, but on the lists I do not have accruals. please correct.

My job :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26515511

My spreadsheet facebook No: 95
My spreadsheet twitter     No: 103
Bitcointalk username: Chernom0r.

Thank you.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello, Bounty Manager, I participated in both the facebook lottery and twitter twitter, but the facebook table does not show bids. Please look at this. My spreadsheet facebook No: 297 and the Bitcointalk username: kaiman0903. Thank you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Hello, when the distribution start?
Thank you.
Best Regards.
Activity: 88
Увaжaeмыe, люди , cкaжитe кoгдa бyдyт выплaты зa бayнти кoмпaнию ? cтoит ли ждaть ee в этoм гoдy ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Thank you once again for participating in the Cashaa Bounty. The spreadsheet for bounty allocation is now viewable to all participants.

Please note the token allocation have been calculated via the amount of CAS Tokens sold on 21/12/2017.

If there any queries about YOUR own bounty please message us directly on Bitcoin Forum and not on the thread as they may be missed.

Kind regards,

TokenMarket
Hello tokenmarket,

I was supporting Cashaa 17/10/2017 11:37:09 I'm not getting rewards for twitter campaign.

I retweet every tweet being tweeted by official account of Cashaa.

Check my work again

I'm #165 in spreadsheet of twitter.

Thanks

Activity: 823
Merit: 104
Hello bounty manager, i want report my stake at facebook campaign number spreadsheet 772. I have do my job but i didnt recieve my stake? can u check it sorry for late report
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
they made a good income from investors and the participants of the campaign Bounty. it's a great project and ICO took place on. their success followed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Kind regards,

TokenMarket
Hello tokenmarket,

I was supporting Cashaa since very beginning and found that I'm not getting rewards for twitter campaign.

How is that possible if I retweet every tweet being tweeted by official account of Cashaa.

Can you please recheck or give the advise why you didn't count my work?

I'm #91 in spreadsheet of twitter.

Thanks

Already write in DM but had no reply so far. Was supporting Cashaa since start of bounty campaign I'm in first 100 registered users, but didn't get stakes for Twitter. I was retweeting all official tweets of Cashaa.

Thanks to tokenmarket my issue was solved.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
release price was determined? which will be traded on stock exchanges? I'm so sorry for not getting involved in this beautiful project. I should have joined together campaigns bounty. I think I will go into the stock market when you buy.  Cry
Activity: 826
Dear Bounty Manager! Please update my stakes in twitter spreadsheet for a week 8th Nov - 15th Nov.
my spreadsheet number 1439

Thanks you!
Activity: 546
Where exchange  cashaa token will list first?? May etherdelta or other??
Im not bounty participant not investor too,  but i want to buy,
Activity: 94
Hello Bounty Manager, I had participated in both facebook and twitter bounty campaing, but facebook spreadsheet shows no stakes. Please could you have a look at it. My facebook spreadsheet No: 120 and Bitcointalk username: Monkey-D-Luffy. Thanks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102

Kind regards,

TokenMarket
sir why i dont get my twitter campaign stakes?
my number in spreadsheet is 887 username: bolbau, can you check it again?

this is the report: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25023220
Pages:
Jump to: