Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Cashaa (CAS) The Next Generation Banking Platform for The Next Billion - page 35. (Read 39477 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Please count my post. It is executed in Russian.

link to post: https://medium.com/p/8a5abaaad29e

Bitcointalk account name:  VAGR

Bitcointalk account link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vagr-1110772

I'm on spreadsheets No 378
please change the bitcointalk profile link

ETH wallet: 0x7BeF93b609Ec002fCA6392A66dcff29E7B382d47

Thank you.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
why the spreadsheet still has not been updated
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
join signature and avatar campaign
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
good afternoon, tell whether it is necessary to hand over reports on twitter and Facebook the company?

There is no information in the rules about the need to send reports. But some people want to insure themselves and do more work and how you want ... The main thing is to follow the rules and everything will be all right!  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hi dev. I joined the signature campaign. my rank became sr. member. updates would you?
supposed to be 50stake in the last 3 weeks. thanks. Smiley
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
I wonder how many collected at this stage of the ICO. Anyone have information to share.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
good afternoon, tell whether it is necessary to hand over reports on twitter and Facebook the company?
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 770
Hello, is there any Cashaa manager? How we can now that we are eigible for stakes???
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
please update my signature from Member to Full Member, bitcointalk username Pandamen112 spreadsheet signature number 87
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
Any question sir

if in the collection of funds do not reach hardcap and only reached softcap whether this project will continue the payment for the bounty hunter?
I hope there is no delay for this project
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
My rank on the forum has been updated to Sr Member. Please update my ranking in the signature spreadsheet Sir.
my number:71,my user name: modmalaney.
Thank you.
Activity: 420
Hello, please update my signature ranking from Jr Member to Member, I updated and used new signature already. Iam in spreadsheet by number 39, and my username is metribitcoin. Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
I want to ask, bounty twitter and facebook campaing what to report link post and repost in this bounty thread,
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I joined twitter campaign.
Hope this project succesful

yes, go to this cashaa project campaign, and be a part of cashaa success, we will be together to be part of this project.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
so the token sale is about to end but still lots of new bitcoin talk user are still want to join the program...cashaa is the first ico i seen in which the no of people who take part in the blog and article bounty program is increased to 400+.... that's was really huge..this shows that potential the cashaa has and what people think about the project. i am really happy that i am the part of this awesome project and joining it at earlier stage.
Not only you, I am very happy to join this cashaa project, and I hope this project will be very successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Hello Sir! My rank on the forum has been updated to Member user. I ask you to change my Rank in the Signature Campaign table.
I am at number 54.
I have already wear the Member user signature.
Thank you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
so the token sale is about to end but still lots of new bitcoin talk user are still want to join the program...cashaa is the first ico i seen in which the no of people who take part in the blog and article bounty program is increased to 400+.... that's was really huge..this shows that potential the cashaa has and what people think about the project. i am really happy that i am the part of this awesome project and joining it at earlier stage.
Pages:
Jump to: