Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Cashaa (CAS) The Next Generation Banking Platform for The Next Billion - page 41. (Read 39477 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
already joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign sir ,. i hope be success project ,. it is very interesting project ,., thank you .
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
Dear manager, please change my rank to member. thank you
Activity: 630
cogwise.io
Hi Manager i joined Signature Campaign. Good project and best ICO ever, And everyone can joined this. , i hope this project can be a very Successfull great team and developer thanks  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do this bounty available for newbies?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
It's interesting. Good luck!
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
why are bounty participant spamming this thread with link to their work.it makes it difficult to actually find important messages ,re-tweets and facebook post are been counted from theirs tracking software. U DONT NEED TO POST LINKS TO YOUR WORK  HERE!!!!!!!!
I think they are just people who can not read the rules of bounty and just want to add a post only Grin
Activity: 308
why are bounty participant spamming this thread with link to their work.it makes it difficult to actually find important messages ,re-tweets and facebook post are been counted from theirs tracking software. U DONT NEED TO POST LINKS TO YOUR WORK  HERE!!!!!!!!
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
Joined Blog and Facebook campaign, looking forward to this project being successful!

Activity: 140
dear manager,,,my rank is up...now i am Rank : MEMBER please update my signature rank,,
spreadsheet : 46
first join my rank is jr member j,,now i am MEMBER,,thanks very much
Activity: 196
Please change the number of my followers in spreadsheets. (line 474)

Twitter Username: @Mikhail96712327
https://twitter.com/Mikhail96712327
Followers: 2579

Thank you
Activity: 238
hello sir, i joined in bounty signature and i have a question, when the reset every week?
saturday or sunday, because it isn't in the rules. Huh
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
Do I need to post here to know that I joined the signature campaign? If yes this is the proof that I joined signature campaign of cashaa signature campaign!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
India’s Largest Blockchain Network, Auxledger, Backs Cashaa for All India Operations...really happy to hear that...cashaa has big plans for India to...in  India the problem of remittance is very huge as the population has its max.. we most welcome cashaa...and believe it will remove the current burden we have
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I also ranked up last week and updated signature, but there is no change in numbers of stakes between Jr Member and Member. So I wonder if it's necessary to mention this rank up.
For that, definitely every post you will be read by the manager, and I'm sure will be updated once a week..

I'm just wondering about the incentive, because both Jr Members and Members get the same 15 stakes.
Pages:
Jump to: