Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Cashaa (CAS) The Next Generation Banking Platform for The Next Billion - page 8. (Read 39444 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Received my CAS  Grin Grin Grin

Thank you team Smiley #CashaaToMoon
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Hello Manager, I am so elated that bounty payment is going on. Please I have not received mine.

Bitcointalk username: Cryptogeek101

Type of Campaign: BLOG

Nos on Spreadsheet: 75 and 76

ETH wallet used:  0xe5417d4A931Ad084C845712121f15976A78a6e76

Thanks for your efforts.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
As far as I can see nobody on the translation bounty received their coins. I am still waiting.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
i hope today i have receive payments to my MEW wallet.
anyone received tokens to your MEW wallet.

thank you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
at least someone got their coins?
Hope we will get today as they promised
Activity: 94
Hi dev...I participate in twitter bounty and didn't recive any tokens in the spreadsheet.
Please check #85 ivanred
Activity: 154

Hey There! Could you please tell me where is this spreadsheet? I need to check my Stakes and how many tokens I earned for my Bounty efforts. Thanks!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z29FeOH8R3jksFTy6JyEtlv8tcqQJfm7LurVVOhL_TA/edit#gid=874716723

Thanks you mate! Much appreciated! Was searching this sheet for like crazy as just wanted to confirm my status!
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
at least someone got their coins?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I will be patient to wait shared coin chasaa to my wallet. I hope this process has not to long time,.. Thank you for your attention...
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Hey There! Could you please tell me where is this spreadsheet? I need to check my Stakes and how many tokens I earned for my Bounty efforts. Thanks!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z29FeOH8R3jksFTy6JyEtlv8tcqQJfm7LurVVOhL_TA/edit#gid=874716723
Activity: 154
Dear Bounty Participants,

Thank you for your patience and hard work throughout this bounty period. We have just finalised the payout sheet on our side and will be distributing tokens today and tomorrow.

Please do not be alarmed if you do not receive your CAS by tonight, but we guarantee that everyone will have received their tokens by tomorrow being 16/01/2018.

P.S. TokenMarket are not responsible for invalid or wrong ETH addresses that bounty participants give during this process. We will not be able to give out additional CAS for participants who gave wrong addresses.

Kind regards,

TokenMarket
thanks sir, waiting for signature campaign, i am in the spreadsheet #135

Activity: 167
Merit: 59
I am very excited to receive these coins tomorrow - i heard that HitBTC will be first exchange to list CAS?
Activity: 608

Maybe a slight delay, error in communication - Bounties will be paid latest tomorrow being 17/01/2018.

Once again sorry for this, thanks for patience so far,

TokenMarket

thank you for the information you have given ,, i will be patient waiting for the distribution .. and I also hope that this coin can have enormous potential in the future .. is there any plan for exchange ??
Activity: 490
Kind time of the day, I still have not got a coin under the bounty program.
Twitter № 1053
Facebook № 590
Signature № 98
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
I am very confident with your Coins and I am very optimistic this coin will be a success, this is between the coins that must be owned by everyone, I would suggest this coin to my friends   Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
Please change my wallet address  on spreadsheet facebook campaign no. 327     

this is my new MEW 0x2Ff6C6A22Fce6Ed030Bf55152FfE1D5A331c0946

my old wallet 0x68Fc5e25C190A2aAe021dD91cbA8090A2845f759 get hacked by someone..
Thanks for your concern..please respond

Best regards

I have now changed your wallet address. You were very fortunate this time.

No more changes now to ETH addresses - they have been sent to dev.

Thanks

TokenMarket
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
Hi guys,

Reason for delay is that CAS will get sent through Blockchain in waves (ICO participants first - then bounties). You will no doubt receive the tokens before these tokens are available on the exchange.

Will update as soon as CAS have been sent.

Thanks

TokenMarket

Thanks for the update. Appreciate it.
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
Hi guys,

Reason for delay is that CAS will get sent through Blockchain in waves (ICO participants first - then bounties). You will no doubt receive the tokens before these tokens are available on the exchange.

Will update as soon as CAS have been sent.

Thanks

TokenMarket
Activity: 482
Merit: 117

Maybe a slight delay, error in communication - Bounties will be paid latest tomorrow being 17/01/2018.

TokenMarket

thank you very much for the information about distribution. kindly i am waiting for your distribution response. thank you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

TokenMarket

good sir, thanks for the news from you, i will faithfully wait until my tokens are sent, and i realize with your work that is not easy, thank you ,,
Pages:
Jump to: