Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 👻👻👻 CASPER API 👻👻👻 - page 2. (Read 28443 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The team of the best professionals and excellent content.The company also has a website Builder for ICO, as we all know, is a huge advantage for business development.I advise everyone to cooperate with this company and you will never regret that started to work with this project.Good luck!
Activity: 617
Merit: 304
It's outrageous! At the beginning of the bounty it was announced that there is no KYC and it was written in large print, and after the end of the bounty they say it is necessary KYC why do you spoil your reputation with such a shameful deception of the users of the forum ?! Angry

Stop! Please tell me where you found this information! Do not make problems for yourself and everybody in advance!
Activity: 62
It's outrageous! At the beginning of the bounty it was announced that there is no KYC and it was written in large print, and after the end of the bounty they say it is necessary KYC why do you spoil your reputation with such a shameful deception of the users of the forum ?! Angry
Activity: 36
И гдe пpoxoдить этoт KYC?
where is KYC, how to apply?
Activity: 868
Merit: 289

You can ask all your questions in a special bounty group managed by Sandra Evans: https://t.me/bountysandraevans Also, there you can find out new bounties regarding Casper API.

Disclaimer: the team can change the terms during the campaign.

PLEASE NOTE!!! Spreadsheet will be closed for newcomers one week before the official end of the bounty campaign!

Dear bounty participants, please note that after the end of the campaign you should pass KYC to earn tokens!

Spreadsheet is updated every Monday!
[/quote]

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED ON THIS PROJECT, I REGRET WHY I SUPPORTED THIS CASPER ITS NOT BECAUSE I AM NOT

CAPABLE TO COMPLY TO THEIR KYC RULES BUT BECAUSE OF THEIR INCONSISTENCY.

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
XMN
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
i hope this project will alive!
Please tell me if the bundy has ended or been suspended? And what to do next?)

Hi there. Bounty has ended. You can remove your signature. Please check the first post.

And what for to wrap the first post?
Activity: 490
Merit: 114

Hi there. Bounty has ended. You can remove your signature. Please check the first post.
Hello dear participants of Casper API.

The team decided to finish the campaign earlier. This bounty campaigns (and all forms) will be closed on this Friday. Please fill out the Media form in time. I'll do announce about distribution later. Also please check the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D2zLx4yB8D3JMWTHO6gX4ecbsT5KH2sPfhjS_QAW2p0/edit#gid=1713718171

P.S. You don't need to pass KYC to this bounty.

Thank you for the nice work. hope we will see again.

thanks for managing this bounty! will definitely join another bounty managed by you, sandra Smiley

pretty unfortunate that they did not get the permission by FINMA right in time for the ico sale. i was really ready to buy some casper tokens.... T_T"

lets hope for the best for later Smiley

ps: removing signature now Smiley

ps2: maybe you should have given everyone their bonus for the full week. i always start midweek to post and now the calculation was from 16-20, hence i am missing 4 posts and did not get anything for it..

Thanks for your kind words Smiley Your stakes corrected.

The ICO has been cancelled (postponed). Will you be paying the participants in ETH or the tokens ?
I don't think it is legal to even create a contract to create and distribute tokens as  Casper has not got permissions from regulatory authority

Hi! Try to ask this in the Ann thread or Telegram chat of the project. Thanks.

The ANN thread or telegram is not for bounty related queries
Since you said you will announce 'distribution',I am wondering what you will be 'distributing' since there will not be any tokens will be generated or a contract created .
This bounty is just a waste of time

Your question is not bounty related. The process of distribution is not our job, we just send the info of participants and stakes to the team.

This official medium posts says that Casper has not received permission from FINMA to conduct ICO
https://medium.com/casperapi/important-information-ab9eed9a8eab

So,now the bounty tokens distribution is  a future promise ,which is illegal to solicit /lure people of non existent securities/Tokens

I tried to contact the ICO team through email and there is no response .
I have take screenshots and video of this thread will be reporting to FINMA.Please be advised that you, as  bounty manager, are also responsible

Hi, please try to contact with them in chat https://t.me/CasperProjectENG
Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The team decided to finish the campaign earlier. This bounty campaigns (and all forms) will be closed on this Friday. Please fill out the Media form in time. I'll do announce about distribution later. Also please check the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D2zLx4yB8D3JMWTHO6gX4ecbsT5KH2sPfhjS_QAW2p0/edit#gid=1713718171

thanks for managing this bounty! will definitely join another bounty managed by you, sandra Smiley

pretty unfortunate that they did not get the permission by FINMA right in time for the ico sale. i was really ready to buy some casper tokens.... T_T"

ps2: maybe you should have given everyone their bonus for the full week. i always start midweek to post and now the calculation was from 16-20, hence i am missing 4 posts and did not get anything for it..

The ICO has been cancelled (postponed). Will you be paying the participants in ETH or the tokens ?
I don't think it is legal to even create a contract to create and distribute tokens as  Casper has not got permissions from regulatory authority

Since you said you will announce 'distribution',I am wondering what you will be 'distributing' since there will not be any tokens will be generated or a contract created .

Your question is not bounty related. The process of distribution is not our job, we just send the info of participants and stakes to the team.

This official medium posts says that Casper has not received permission from FINMA to conduct ICO
https://medium.com/casperapi/important-information-ab9eed9a8eab

So,now the bounty tokens distribution is  a future promise ,which is illegal to solicit /lure people of non existent securities/Tokens

I tried to contact the ICO team through email and there is no response .
I have take screenshots and video of this thread will be reporting to FINMA.Please be advised that you, as  bounty manager, are also responsible

But ,it is your duty to inform the bounty participants that the ICO has been cancelled and no coins will be distributed

We have the info from the team that tokens for bounty will be distributed.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1

But ,it is your duty to inform the bounty participants that the ICO has been cancelled and no coins will be distributed

Pages:
Jump to: