Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CINDICATOR - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD [Token Sale - September 12, 2017] - page 70. (Read 47427 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Thank you all for the support, guys!
Activity: 1274
Good Project,,I Joined Social Media Bounty Twitter and Facebook,, and i tried cindicator app on android . Thank You Dev
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I have joined twitter and facebook campaigns!
Activity: 166
I have joined to Facebook campaign, good work!!
Activity: 728
Very good project.. This project will be greatly improved and better..
Joined on the twitter bounty.. Good luck..!!!
twitter bounty not fair i got 800 followers and getting same stake WHO has 300 followers..

Everyone has the same stake regarding Twitter and Facebook bounty. It was announced in the rules, sorry about that. 
Activity: 155
Sir, I want to leave from the Signature campaign for a personal reason.Good luck to you and best wishes.
Activity: 994
Joined on twitter bounty. Hope this project can be successful. And participate to the end..
Good luck.!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
I did not got stake for last week twitter bounty please check.

Hello! We didn't find retweet last week. Only this week posts. You can PM me a screenshot of the post you retweeted last week and I will look at it. Thank you.

I think these people are very active in the forum and responding to people question. If they continue like this definitely then can build more community in this forum. The project seems to be very interesting once I completed with the other campaign I will join in this campaign.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Good project,  Joined Facebook campaign,

Hello! We didn't find retweet last week. Only this week posts. You can PM me a screenshot of the post you retweeted last week and I will look at it. Thank you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Wow looks like a really good project, will be interesting to see the correlation between predictions and actual map out. I definitely keen to be involved.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I just joined the signature and avatar campaign. I think this project will soon have good funds and success in the future.  The sooner we start the marketing campaign the better chances of the word to be spread for CindicAtor.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
just applied look forward to joining this ICO
send a free tweet promo out before accepted as well Smiley

cheers
I have participated in signatures & twitter or facebook cindicator bounty campaign. I hope this project is successful. Goodluck & thanks
Would you please notify me if my application are accepted or not? Thank you for wide consideration. It's my privileged to work with you, Sir.  

Hello! Did you fill the google form? If so, you can follow the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lPamXQERJuYTsKUh5elwAQzM3Ot-DalzA6lF9zBjYqM/edit#gid=1874539017 and check your approval status  Smiley If there is any problem with approval - please, let me know! Thank you.
Yes I did! But there is no status(whether accepted or rejected) attached with my name. I want to start my post in your campaign and I also already wear your signature campaign.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
i,m joined twitter bounty  Cool good luck all Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Please update my eth address,Twitter spreadsheets #6 FB #7 0xf177015d46b43543B68fE39A0eBA974944460F6a
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: