Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[BOUNTY CLOSED!!!] AidCoin ICO - Official Bounty - BOUNTY CLOSED!!! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 13002 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
My eth wallet was hacked yesterday through Etherdelta. Please change my ETH wallet to 0x753b6384Ef3Cd4295Eb3e915919aA5f06b5b3FD8 Twitter campaign no 88 Thank you
Activity: 238
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
The bounty was end am i right ? So i think they are free for now to remove the signature codes or avatar of this campaign.

Yes you can change signature and avatar  Wink

By the way it is true the end of ICO it's on coming February ? But why stop the bounty campaign but hte ICO was not end.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
The bounty was end am i right ? So i think they are free for now to remove the signature codes or avatar of this campaign.

Yes you can change signature and avatar  Wink
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Maybe it is free now for removing signature codes, Because the bounty campaign was and the end of ICO it on coming february.
And the distribution after in two weeks of the end of ICO.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

What the hell? why in the table I have is worth 0 a share for the subscription campaign? I have fulfilled all conditions within 2 weeks!!!
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

AidCoin Bounty Program Update

As you already know, we decided to postpone the ICO in order to deliver the best value for early backers, and will use this extra time to reach out to new institutional investors and partners, restructure and reorganize some activities while increasing our marketing effort.

Phase 1 of the bounty program is ending today, and we have decided that there will be no phase 2. We will take some time to evaluate how the bounty have worked out for us and eventually decide what to do in the future. However right now we believe we should focus on other marketing activities that could help us spread the project and reach in a more effective way the future users of the AidCoin ecosystem: donors and charities.

IMPORTANT: please remember that all bounty participants will receive rewarded tokens one week after the ICO has ended.

Many thanks for the work you have done! We really hope you will continue to support us and our vision to disrupt the non-profit sector!

Please guys remember bounty program is closed.

Thanks
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

AidCoin Bounty Program Update

As you already know, we decided to postpone the ICO in order to deliver the best value for early backers, and will use this extra time to reach out to new institutional investors and partners, restructure and reorganize some activities while increasing our marketing effort.

Phase 1 of the bounty program is ending today, and we have decided that there will be no phase 2. We will take some time to evaluate how the bounty have worked out for us and eventually decide what to do in the future. However right now we believe we should focus on other marketing activities that could help us spread the project and reach in a more effective way the future users of the AidCoin ecosystem: donors and charities.

IMPORTANT: please remember that all bounty participants will receive rewarded tokens one week after the ICO has ended.

Many thanks for the work you have done! We really hope you will continue to support us and our vision to disrupt the non-profit sector!

Hi, thanks for the update, good luck. Second week's stakes were not calculated just in case here is the link to my report. Thanks  

Mr.cryptos, I think all the participants of the first phase are wondering whether the two weeks will be calculated?!
& my report is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25619208

Hi manager, thanks for informing us about this, but I have a question. When will be the ICO started since it is suspended as you said?
So that we will know how long we should wait for the payment. Thanks once again.
ICO starts on January 16th and Ends February 1st
Does it mean bounty payouts will be not early February 1st? Even, not early February 7th as rules describe

Yes tokens are locked by smart contract untill the end of ICO.
Activity: 308
AidCoin has put the basis for a real token economy where all the participants are incentivazed to buy and keep the token.

New idea and best project and roadmap, joined thanks team
Pages:
Jump to: