Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [CLOSED] Krow Network - A New Way to Work! - page 42. (Read 10161 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
What translations can I do?
What do you mean? I do not quite understand
is there somewhere a list of free translations that I can take on?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
What do you mean? I do not quite understand
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Are there any special conditions for those who are going to be engaged in translation?
What kind of conditions do you have in mind? For example?
Well, I do not know. For example, can I do several translations in this bounty campaign?
Well, firstly it is forbidden to use Google translator. It is also forbidden to deal with more than one translation. By the way those who will use Google translator, those will be immediately identified.
I understand about Google translator, it's logical. But I do not understand why I can not deal with more than one translation? This does not make any sense.
Well, I can not answer this question, I have nothing to do with this ICO and the bounty campaign. Cheesy
I also do not understand how they will be able to determine that I have used Google translator, if I then finalize the translation myself.
In this case, probably no way, I think so, here means an unhandled translation. When a person does not improve the translation after Google translator.
Yes, probably you are right. Now it became more clear to me, thank you. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Are there any special conditions for those who are going to be engaged in translation?
Well, I do not know. For example, can I do several translations in this bounty campaign?
Well, firstly it is forbidden to use Google translator. It is also forbidden to deal with more than one translation. By the way those who will use Google translator, those will be immediately identified.
I understand about Google translator, it's logical. But I do not understand why I can not deal with more than one translation? This does not make any sense.
Well, I can not answer this question, I have nothing to do with this ICO and the bounty campaign. Cheesy
I also do not understand how they will be able to determine that I have used Google translator, if I then finalize the translation myself.
In this case, probably no way, I think so, here means an unhandled translation. When a person does not improve the translation after Google translator.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,
Just joined the telegram bounty !
Activity: 98
yчacтвyю
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I am joining:
1. TELEGRAM BOUNTY: @TRADERCOINAMATEUR
2. TWITTER BOUNTY  : https://twitter.com/kilamsijan
3. FACEBOOK BOUNTY: https://www.facebook.com/jaga.lah.hati
Thank's
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, Join facebook and twitter campaign
thanks.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/andushkinm
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/max.nikolaevich.7
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
#PROOF OF JOINED bounty for facebook telegram, twitter avatar and signature
telegram : azisjesika
facebook : https://web.facebook.com/azisjesika
twitter : https://twitter.com/ramon_saffar

signature and avatar
started post count : 624
Activity: 471
#Proof of ownership
Telegram bounty
Username : @Nuhollic
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
#PROOF OF JOINED Twitter & Facebook Campaign
Bitcointalk username: princeneil3315
Forum rank: Jr.member
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Princeneil03
Telegram : @neil3315
ETH address: 0xEdb616C558c67B22edFf3bDfe166363A637dB2e7
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
Cheesy Hi manager. Where i can see the announcement and Spredshit?
hallo sir, what spredshit are you looking for ? for sosmed spredshit please click reading "table"
Pages:
Jump to: