Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CoinDrive.xyz - 2% bounty pool, 360 000 CDR Tokens reserved for bounty! - page 51. (Read 27341 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I take part in an advertising campaign. I hope the developers will all development and the company will be generous. I wish the team success.
Please check my signature code that it is very small in the signature. Have I done everything? Look here please.
We've checked all the signatures (and not only ours, for the test we tried to use signatures from other campaigns) in several BBCode testing tools, seems like everything is working okay from our side. Could you tell us in more details what error do you have?
Activity: 41
Joined twitter bounty program. Good luck!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
join on twitter and facebook.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
it was never stated that we should post links of shares here on the threat in the Bounty ANN. why the modification. spamming in this forum is prohibited and posting of weekly links can amount to strict sanctions.

i will advice there be a review on the new modified policy and also not every participant is duly informed of this new development.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
so good to be a part of the coindrive project through the bounty arm. congrats and success dev. thanks
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Success to you, I wish you good collection and quick access to the stock exchanges)
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 105
Joined Facebook campaign.
Hope project will succeed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
Joined facebook campaign Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
will this project provide a bounty of media campaigns?
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
waaah, new project again ,, i can only pray and hope this project is successful, let me join the facebook campaign and twitter campaign, thanks,
Activity: 11
CoinDrive is looking for Japaneese and Spanish translators!
If you might be interested - fill the Google Drive form, link you can find in "BitcoinTalk Translation Campaign" part. 
Also, please mark the language you'd like to reserve.
Best, CoinDrive team.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Applied for CoinDrive Bounty Twitter Campaign (5%)
Pages:
Jump to: