Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CombiCoin - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD [ICO START SEPTEMBER 1, 2017] - page 4. (Read 12311 times)

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Tria good price appeared in the market. fun for bounty participants who get a lot of results. Very satisfactory. Just waiting for more information about token distribution.

where do you see the price of tria? it is not available on coinmarketcap. is the tria on etherdelta is the triaconta?
1tria + 1combicoin = 10$
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tria good price appeared in the market. fun for bounty participants who get a lot of results. Very satisfactory. Just waiting for more information about token distribution.

where do you see the price of tria? it is not available on coinmarketcap. is the tria on etherdelta is the triaconta?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
That will be the "biggest" bounty I've ever get  Grin. 4$ for 4 weeks of work - 1 dollar per week. I have no words to describe my emotions...

yes.. this should teach a lesson. Twitter bounty campaign that doesn't discriminate on your activity, doesn't consider your followers number, doesn't care about multiple users... are just a scam
All bounty related with the amount of tokens raised in the ico are like that
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
whether the facebook spreadsheet has been updated for the prize campaign, I'm looking blank

Yep i see blank on facebook spreadsheet, also I'm not on Signature bounty spreadsheet. Can we get update from team please?

Have emailed about this to.

Thanks!

I haven't received my tokens for Bounty work I did...

In Telegram Don said that the facebook spreadsheets will be updated soon.
Tokens will be distributed from 6th to 10th of November.

Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Dear Dev's.
I haven't received my tokens for Bounty work I did...

Can you please fix this issue?
I am at the Spreadsheets:

Twitter (#26): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I62gRvO4V85RS1aJ7Zp0r0hezI0GEpwEG9XKuE5w_H4/edit#gid=0&range=A26
Facebook: Huh - it's blank...
Activity: 217
Yep i see blank on facebook spreadsheet, also I'm not on Signature bounty spreadsheet. Can we get update from team please?

Have emailed about this to.

Thanks!
Activity: 588
whether the facebook spreadsheet has been updated for the prize campaign, I'm looking blank
Explain the generosity that the company has already finished? the tweeter table of the participants is not filled, the shares are not calculated?
The bounty campaign is over, the twitter spreadsheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I62gRvO4V85RS1aJ7Zp0r0hezI0GEpwEG9XKuE5w_H4/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Explain the generosity that the company has already finished? the tweeter table of the participants is not filled, the shares are not calculated?
Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/
That will be the "biggest" bounty I've ever get  Grin. 4$ for 4 weeks of work - 1 dollar per week. I have no words to describe my emotions...

yes.. this should teach a lesson. Twitter bounty campaign that doesn't discriminate on your activity, doesn't consider your followers number, doesn't care about multiple users... are just a scam
Activity: 644
Tell me, please , when will update the participants' tables in the facebook of the campaign bounty? Thank you.

Activity: 905
Merit: 113
Some say if the payment will be made in the first week until the second week of november and that means it is close for immediate distribution.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Guys.. I checked Twitter figures. We will share around $4k between around 2k participants  Grin
How did you check? There are only 600 participants in the Twitter spreadsheet

0.55 ....  Grin
Can we ask to send the Twitter bounty to charity?

Not wrong. Worth about $4 roughly.
Oh well you win some you lose some.
Activity: 406
I do not see any special rules related from blog campaign, where i can see the rules from blog campaign?
Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/
Guys.. I checked Twitter figures. We will share around $4k between around 2k participants  Grin
How did you check? There are only 600 participants in the Twitter spreadsheet

0.55 ....  Grin
Can we ask to send the Twitter bounty to charity?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Will like to know how the bounty on exclusive support works, thats a new one
Activity: 448
Don said last week but he got sick with Flu end of the week, so I think this week if he has recovered OK.

I hope he recovers well and that's great news that bounties will be paid soon.
It has been a good campaign to work with.

Thank you for the update d0r10n
Pages:
Jump to: