Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CREDITS - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD [HARDCAP IS REACHED] CLOSED - page 5. (Read 84805 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 100
Thank you credits i got my token. Congrats to the team and more power to the manager.
Activity: 854
Merit: 20
Thank you token , you are good manager cheus !!
Activity: 742
Merit: 11

Thank You credits team and to the bounty manager of this project. Job well done.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
I just want to thank credits dev. team for receiving translation bounty.
Activity: 358
softcap 80 thousand eth is what make bounty hunter worried for join, but whose name is big project of fund also surely big gan which in need,
if promoted vigorously can be achieved gan let alone this project is mature preparation would have many interested to join
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Did anyone received their bounties or we are all still waiting???

None Yet, It should start any moment now.

Bounty payment should not be further delayed. they should start distributing the bounty payments today.

They are based in Singapore so they are following  GMT +8 timezone and its already morning of 15 of march
Activity: 333
Hello guys can I join in your bounty campaign, this is a good project

What the heck!did you even read the first page before posting your comment.this campaign is already finish and the distribution of bounty will start soon.if I were you I will post meaningful comments in this community not posting anything without reading the thread.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Did anyone received their bounties or we are all still waiting???
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
The distribution will start after March 14

thanks for the information
came to check
looking forward

cheers
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
So, today is 20 of March, today will be bounty distribution, as was promised by admins, right? Bit when will be the spreadsheets counted?

20 of march? are you from the future or what?
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
So, today is 14 of March, today will be bounty distribution, as was promised by admins, right? But when will be the spreadsheets counted?
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
Cryptofan!
Hello Sir,
My myetherwaller got hacked. I am very tensed with my works. Please Sir, Humble request you that please change my eth address. Here is my info:

Old MEW Address: 0xdcB66a7e0ef5Ad9411a705e752A1360d93b1a5DC

New MEW: 0x0d431f67234F6b3906849e3B56c7A50994F77BD3
Bitcointalk Username: Jamesbob16
Facebook Campaign

Please Sir, Change mane deri hobe

Unfortunately you did not get hacked, you just entered somewhere a private key.

Here on this purse wallet tokens from many wallets.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x3463934897d356b8659cbdfe15209e3bc3229105#tokentxns

Tell me when the bounty will be distributed?
Activity: 196
What will be the exchanger's for this coin ? and thanks for the announcement that the distribution of tokens will be starting this week
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/#markets
Activity: 364
What will be the exchanger's for this coin ? and thanks for the announcement that the distribution of tokens will be starting this week
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Hello! Can you say when will be the end of the bounty campaign?  Thanks  a lot!
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
The stakes are calculated in the spreadsheet but not counted how many CREDITS tokens account for 1 stakes for bounty members. Tell  when can we see how many tokens are earned by bounty and when the distribution of tokens begins? Thank you

There will not be calculated spreadsheet with tokens u will get. i dont know why but bounty manager told that we have to make it ourselves.

I made a calculation myself and end up with the figures below..  (For Signature Camp Only)

Total Bounty Tokens : 4 989 421,42

Sig Campaign allocations: 30%

4 989 421,42 x 30% = 1,496,826 CS tokens for Sig Camp

Total stakes of sig camp : 2822stakes

1,496,826 / 2882 = 519.xx CS per stake... Cheesy or $250 - $280 per stake at todays price..

I have a total of 24 stakes i basically earned = 24 x 519 = 12,456 CS tokens

Activity: 233
Merit: 101
Cryptofan!
I wonder how much the price will drop after the distribution of 5 milions of tokens?)

I hope distribution will not happen manually?
Activity: 91
So the distribution of bounties starts tomorrow... Hope it will be quick and efficient  Grin
Merit: 104
The stakes are calculated in the spreadsheet but not counted how many CREDITS tokens account for 1 stakes for bounty members. Tell  when can we see how many tokens are earned by bounty and when the distribution of tokens begins? Thank you

There will not be calculated spreadsheet with tokens u will get. i dont know why but bounty manager told that we have to make it ourselves.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
ראה
How many coins are actually part of this bounty, and is the game plan to release them all at one time this week, or gradually, over time, and if so, how long a period of time will the bounty release occur?

Thanks to the team for all they've done to make this a win win for everyone ...
Pages:
Jump to: