Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [BOUNTY] CryptOcean 🔥 Content, translate and support campaign 🔥 - page 24. (Read 8347 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do i need to pass KYC for participate in Bounty?

If you do not plan to invest in a project, but only interested in bounty, you do not need to go through KYC.

When the bounty campaign of this stage ends??

22.07.2018 - ends.
When next stage of ico planned to start?
Activity: 84

If you do not plan to invest in a project, but only interested in bounty, you do not need to go through KYC.

22.07.2018 - ends.

Where it's better to publish my article?

The content should be placed on the thematic sites and resources related to the ICO.
Activity: 56
Where it's better to publish my article?
Are there any requirements for the uniqueness of published content?

We only accept original content (uniqueness above 85% by Plagscan at the moment of publicaion)
Are there any requirements for the uniqueness of published content?
What is a minimal size of the article?

Your article must have at least 1000 symbols without spaces.
What is a minimal size of the article?
Activity: 98
Activity: 98
Activity: 71
The service is intended for transactions with cryptocurrency and fiat money between CRYPTOCEAN multicurrency crypto wallets within the system as well as external wallets. The main advantage of the service is its convenience. As shown in the drawing below the transfers
can be performed using a mobile app a browser or a desktop app. The advantage of our service is that for the transfer of any fiat or cryptocurrency all you need to do is select a service user from the address book phone number nickname or provided ID and make the transfer immediately without entering additional details and wallet addresses it’s as easy as sending a message in the messenger
Pages:
Jump to: