Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CRYPTOKAMI - DECENTRALIZED RESERVE SYSTEM - page 35. (Read 19414 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
In all the new ico mixes, I really have feelings for KAMI.
Which really is I do not know how to complete the reward when you click on the link it brought me to the bct.
Maybe just buy and find ref for a good one!
Activity: 147
Merit: 17
Do you have a Chinese white paper? Because I want to know more about your project news.
Activity: 182
Good project! Reserved for bounty campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Why do not have signature campain for Jr. Member?  Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I joined Twitter and Facebook Campaign.
Good luck!
Activity: 69
Joined this bounty
Hope your project is getting great platform in near future
Good jobs
Activity: 62
Could you please make also the "Bitcointalk & Avatar" section more readable?

And for the signature program - if I understand it correctly, I should get 3 stakes for signature multiplied by 2 (as I am Jr. Member) - but for what? Just for setting a signature? How long do I need to have it or how many posts do I need to make with this signature? Cant find this info anywhere...  

thanks

Sure we're rewriting it. Could you advise us how to make it better ?

Thanks so much traged

Hope not wait long. I am Jr. Member, too
copper member
Activity: 56
I joined the bounty campaigns of twitter and telegram. On Twitter, I made the likes and retwits, I wrote a report here - post #154. Now I have opened spreadsheets, and I'm not in telegram and tweet. Why did they delete me?

We will update very soon.
Activity: 82
I joined the bounty campaigns of twitter and telegram. On Twitter, I made the likes and retwits, I wrote a report here - post #154. Now I have opened spreadsheets, and I'm not in telegram and tweet. Why did they delete me?
copper member
Activity: 56
I was very confused when i read the bounty campaign description. Could you make it more easy to understand, plaese?

ofcourse we will simplify it .

Thank you for your advice
Activity: 274
we need to fill form for twitter every retweet? i can't understand =)
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: