Pages:
Author

Topic: bounty dashboard or no dashboard - page 2. (Read 220 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 252
March 16, 2018, 09:25:48 PM
A dashboard is more convenient, from my point of view, but not all bounty is doing it. Maybe you need to invest more time to develop this module and manage users access.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
March 16, 2018, 05:27:14 PM
I totally agree! the manual campaign with excel reporting are so old style, it's so much more convenient to use dashboard with automatic reporting and real time stakes display

it saves so much time for us and also once the campaign is done!

I currently doing 2 dashboard campaign right, simply great!

Signals Network: https://signals.network/join/53BF18

Open Platform: http://vy.tc/epifB84

please guys if you find other also post here, ok?
Activity: 307
January 22, 2018, 09:55:37 AM
I keep all my entries exclusively in the Excel. For me it is very convenient and practical. And the most important thing is simple.
Activity: 336
January 22, 2018, 09:54:25 AM
I love the bounty dashboards as they are automatically updated and you don’t have to constantly post in the threads. It is a very tedious process without the dashboard.
About exactly what you say, you can give an example, I'm also interested.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 03:52:58 AM
i so much love bounty dashboard because to all activities or work that you are doing, you will see how your stakes will be updated automatically and displayed on the dashboard which you don't have to be going through spreadsheet, secondly it will motivate one to work harder so that your stakes will comes up.
anything to say about no dashboard

please what is your suggest about it and any idea?
What kind of platform are you intend to implement this?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 02:47:23 AM
i wish all ico will have bounty dashboard, it saves the stress of posting in thread and when there is error you can rectify it on time
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 06:54:47 PM
I love the bounty dashboards as they are automatically updated and you don’t have to constantly post in the threads. It is a very tedious process without the dashboard.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 16, 2017, 06:31:22 PM
i so much love bounty dashboard because to all activities or work that you are doing, you will see how your stakes will be updated automatically and displayed on the dashboard which you don't have to be going through spreadsheet, secondly it will motivate one to work harder so that your stakes will comes up.
anything to say about no dashboard

please what is your suggest about it and any idea?
Pages:
Jump to: