Author

Topic: ✅💖[BOUNTY]💖 DATECOIN 💖✅ DATING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ✅✅🚀SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN!🚀✅✅ - page 265. (Read 43364 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Great idea, I know that the project has a great future - I join bounty companies
Guys tell me: if I joined today and until Sunday I have only 6 shares, then I do not get anything this week?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
it's amazing that blockchane  technology can be used in a variety of areas.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
good luck and success for his project
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/luv2709-960338
Bitcointalk name: luv2709
Language: Hindi
Translation link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/well-2370276
ETH address: 0x2a3B2C39AE3958B875033349fd573eD14886C2Ee

Resreve me for Hindi Translation
Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 134

Accepted. Added to spreadsheet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Why would a dating site need 40 million dollars? Huh Huh Huh

Hello!

If we develop a typical service for local market, without the implementing modern technologies and innovation, we will need much less money. But we are speaking about innovation worldwide dating service which required appropriate expenses. By the way, the investments for current MVP - Denim - a leader in the Russian market of pragmatic relations, made up more than 1 million USD.

Today, we want to create a dating service effective all over the world, and this is possible only with a totally new product on the market, which will make dating the most effective with using  new technologies and complex approach to project promotion and advertisement.
Im also curious, does tinder spend such amount too, its popular in my country and can be used by anyone. sme of my friends were so pond on tinder, what can I tell to him if ever will introduce this to them.
Tinder makes a lot of money. Datecoin creators want to make a lot of money too. How to do that? Just say you need a lot of money! 99% will blindly believe it too!

I mean.. I won't blame them, money is a great thing, as long as it stays in the right hands. I doubt these datecoin people will do great things with the money, but who knows... Maybe they donate it to me, so the world gets a bit better.

Regards,
Trump
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

Hello!

If we develop a typical service for local market, without the implementing modern technologies and innovation, we will need much less money. But we are speaking about innovation worldwide dating service which required appropriate expenses. By the way, the investments for current MVP - Denim - a leader in the Russian market of pragmatic relations, made up more than 1 million USD.

Today, we want to create a dating service effective all over the world, and this is possible only with a totally new product on the market, which will make dating the most effective with using  new technologies and complex approach to project promotion and advertisement.
Im also curious, does tinder spend such amount too, its popular in my country and can be used by anyone. sme of my friends were so pond on tinder, what can I tell to him if ever will introduce this to them.
Activity: 83
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Wish you all the best for the project.
Best of luck  Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
Activity: 224
Activity: 9

Hello!

Activity: 210

Nice question.

For 40M I would start an ASIC company  Tongue
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
Jump to: