Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] DEBITUM NETWORK - !!! BOUNTY CLOSED !!! - page 9. (Read 90569 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Tell me please, is it that I only credited 1 token? №467 http://prntscr.com/iog37a
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Let us give them 72 hrs to rectify it and if they remain adamant we should teach them lessons by spoiling their reputation.

I think debitum and bounty managers here will correct it and send correct amounts later. It is a good ICO and Debitum will not let such a great mistake. Everyone should get their share for work and efforts. People here made telegram channel so crowded and attracted many investors.

Lets just wait and try to be constructive.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Lets wait guys, dont hurry up, i guess manager will write here on on 1st page about distribution and other stuff when he will know for himself. as i understand we still dont have a exchanges when debitum is listed, right? if someone knows please tell, thnx
Activity: 120
Let us give them 72 hrs to rectify it and if they remain adamant we should teach them lessons by spoiling their reputation.
The solution is to give him negative trust let him learn some lessons. This is the manager profile let all telegram participants give him one negative trust each amd all tokenstar managers they are thieves. Here is the bounty managers profile https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/radnom-676087

Yes we can organize and do such things but better let them correct their mistake.

They should distribute the remaining tokens for each Telegram partipicant correctly in a new distribution list.
And all will be ok again without harming reputation.
The solution is to give him negative trust let him learn some lessons. This is the manager profile let all telegram participants give him one negative trust each amd all tokenstar managers they are thieves. Here is the bounty managers profile https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/radnom-676087
Bounty manager changed the total tokens for the Telegram bounty. Now, it should be correct.. Thank you! Smiley

I hope you will send correct amounts. I just got 1 debitum token to my address. Is it a joke?

It they are sending 1 token per telegram bounty, it is a total disaster, joke or steal, whatever you call.

Anyone has also same situation? Please write here.

update: all is correct now. they delivered successfully correct amounts. thanks to debitum and tokensuite.  Smiley
Bounty manager changed the total tokens for the Telegram bounty. Now, it should be correct.. Thank you! Smiley

I hope you will send correct amounts. I just got 1 debitum token to my address. Is it a joke?

update: all is correct now. they delivered successfully correct amounts. thanks to debitum and tokensuite.  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Peculium.io
Activity: 742
Sir deb token only for wallet erc-223?
Please bounty manager, can you explain why we got below 15% you said we will get, you need some negative trust right?
Activity: 247
Merit: 17
2% of the 156 500 000 token pool is allocated to the bounty.
Campaign 5: Telegram Bounty - 15%

156 500 000 x 2% = 3.130.000
For Telegram 15%
3.130.000 x 15% = 469.500

But why allocation for telegram bounty are only 10000 tokens??  Huh
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Peculium.io
How is it possible that there are only 10,000 tokens for the telegram bounty when the allocation is 15%. Just as Twitter is 15% and there are 469,500 in total.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
I hope that the future for this project will be more successful, and the token result from bounty will soon be distributed
Activity: 84
hello sir! When is the bounty reward transferred to mew?
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Hello, please tell me why I did not get paid for the article? No. 1927
Activity: 168
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Firstly approved 1 publication, then approved 2 publication and in the end rejected all publication. The best manager ever
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Good job to the bounty managers for listening to the bloggers who wrote original articles and correcting the spreadsheet. It's clear that multi-account abuse has become a major issue in most bounties. It's nice to see these abusers caught and eliminated.
correct....
they do something shameful by doing a bad job and expecting big rewards
I am very proud of dev ... has been strictly enforced on the existing bounty programs of blogs and articles
You're just lucky, and do not position yourself as a professional bloggers, I think you are unlikely to be.
Do not exalt yourself above others.
Activity: 196
dear bounty manager, change my wallet. my old wallet (0xF6fA364dA072f4cbC3a50bc50B6c05aadb70BB04 was robbed) change it to my new purse 0xcc4E7B858491a89FbBA1E38e75F6baB600017f98 my BTC Talk name alexeyest3  in the facebook company. I do not want your tokens to go to the thieves who robbed me
Pages:
Jump to: