Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Delayed Distribution & Exchange - page 5. (Read 793 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
November 17, 2018, 07:59:46 PM
First, you didn't mentioned what bounties did you joined.
~snip~

Agree, he must mention the bounty programs he joined. It will be easier for us to study the problems.

I also experienced this, some projects disappeared after the delay and some said still focus on developing their projects. However, I just go on with other new bounties while waiting for the distribution. If I am lucky, they will send the rewards but if not, I will forget the bounties.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
November 17, 2018, 07:53:52 PM
First, you didn't mentioned what bounties did you joined.

Second, So its hard to comment on whether they're going to pay actually. But you have to understand that we're in the bearish trend maybe that's why those 3 ICO's are just holding it up because they are scared that they will see a huge dump right after listing it on an exchange. So their project will suffer as a result of this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 07:51:22 PM
most likely you won`t, sorry.
the problem is that Bounties had started before the drop and took Ethereum rated 250-400$ now we see less than 200$.
Taking this in considiration they are waiting for next Bullrun for exchanging
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 07:45:12 PM
5 to 6 months is nothing compared to earlier projects that took a year before distribution was made. But bounty hunters got rewarded eventually. The way I see it, roadmaps are just guides or a time table for a project's operation if it pushes through. But we cannot depend on them literally coz there are factors that can halt any schedule like market condition or legality issues. So we should expect from the start that there will be delays.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 07:37:07 PM
I need an adjust to those some bounty hunters that experiencing the delayed distribution of their coins. Because I joined 3 bounties before but it is almost 5 to 6 months but until now they are always saying after ICO ends but base on their road map the distribution and exchange will be on Q4. Can you please give me hope that before this year end I can get my token and to exchange it. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: