Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ⚡ DROPANSWER ⚡ World's First Social Media Platform With Q&A ICO NOV 15 - page 16. (Read 8638 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I have joined in bounty Video.
The project is a success in the future, I am sure.
thank you
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
I have participated in bounty blog / media campaign.
Please update dev  Wink
thank you
Activity: 111
saya bergababung pada twiter ,tapi kenapa pada spreadsheet belum masuk ,apakah ada data saya yang salah..?
you need to fill form in the op in order to participate in any campaign
Activity: 250
Merit: 102
Sorry, can you fix followers from Twitter whith 3366 to 4501? my number of table is 69.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
saya bergababung pada twiter ,tapi kenapa pada spreadsheet belum masuk ,apakah ada data saya yang salah..?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hello, DropAnswer

I have created an article about your project and poster on 3 different sites. The problem is that I cannot fill in the registration form more than once. Can you fix it?
Activity: 378
does someone know why the signature for newbie can not be wear it? or just me who can not wear it
Activity: 116
can i participate in Bounty as newbies?
Yes you can participate
Activity: 279
Best platform and great start

The DropAnswer platform takes the solutions elucidated above and makes them a reality. The platform allows users to make queries and answer queries while earning from their responses. Additionally, users will also be able to vote for the best responses giving those with high quality content recognition and an opportunity to earn more money.

Joined with social media campaign thanks
I got a pm from someone who is promoting this project. Is there a bounty for referring friends/colleagues?
yes you will earn 5% Referral commission on purchase by your referral
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Hello I made a video in Chinese and filled in the form and joined the DROPANSWER WEBSITE. Will you add me manually to the form as I didn't see my entry there in the blog/video section. Kind regards, James

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RERma6ODZS0  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I got a pm from someone who is promoting this project. Is there a bounty for referring friends/colleagues?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hi! Joined bounty twitter and facebook. Good luck!
I hope this project is successful
I get a message to participate in this project, after I see the list of bounty available I am very interested to create a video content about this project. if I make more than 1 using 1 account will I still be accepted?
yes sure you can.
Activity: 122
Hello Sir, I want to join this project
Bitcointalk name:
fahmitrian21
Bitcointalk Profil :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/fahmitrian21-1118095
ETH Add : 0xA7636e82126EF8C369801245289D51BF45126641
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I get a message to participate in this project, after I see the list of bounty available I am very interested to create a video content about this project. if I make more than 1 using 1 account will I still be accepted?
very interesting and I see for newbie who want to add experience to get signature then can enter in project and that's what i like from this project because in my opinion this is one of justice of project
Yes we are trying our best to pay everyone for the work they can do for our community
the project logo was very cool,I like it.
but the concept of the project was so simple that I don't want to join it.
I think it needn't add the Blockchain technology,it couldn't change any thing.

Well blockchain is the future of internet.If you see different sites world wide you can not really get quality answers because everything is free there when we pay people incentive they produce quality content.They will be paid for what they are doing free will surely create interest.
Pages:
Jump to: