Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [BOUNTY] Dropil - Smart cryptocurrency investing [BOUNTYHIVE] 🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 3460 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
If you participated on bountyhive website, you should have already received all tokens, unless you was wrong in something.
Let me know if you meanwhile received tokens or not.

I've been doing the Dropil program on the Bountyhive site. My login is Bountyhive - tvplus . I did not receive tokens

I suggest you take part of official telegram bountyhive chat and ask there: https://t.me/bountyhive

Let me know if you're going to solve the issue.
There ignore the questions.

No Admin has ignored any question ever, please keep in mind all of our admins get at least 600 DMs per day, you are not the only one that has issues or forgot something Smiley

88 out of 90 Million Tokens have been distributed (all on the distribution day) and you can see users receiving their tokens all over our Telegram Groups if you search for messages on that day. We are now collecting the information about users who participated in the Bounty without actually providing a wallet address and we will do another batch of distributions for the leftover 2 Million.

Please be patient, your tokens aren't going anywhere. It would've been way easier if you just inputted a wallet address before the distribution started or at least after we announced that verification was done.

I see alot of other users with same problem have received their tokens. I`m not. I have contacted also telegram admin but not responce after 24 hours. Could You engage with that and let me know how can that be solved, please.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
If you participated on bountyhive website, you should have already received all tokens, unless you was wrong in something.

I've been doing the Dropil program on the Bountyhive site. My login is Bountyhive - tvplus . I did not receive tokens

I suggest you take part of official telegram bountyhive chat and ask there: https://t.me/bountyhive

No Admin has ignored any question ever, please keep in mind all of our admins get at least 600 DMs per day, you are not the only one that has issues or forgot something Smiley

88 out of 90 Million Tokens have been distributed (all on the distribution day) and you can see users receiving their tokens all over our Telegram Groups if you search for messages on that day. We are now collecting the information about users who participated in the Bounty without actually providing a wallet address and we will do another batch of distributions for the leftover 2 Million.

Please be patient, your tokens aren't going anywhere. It would've been way easier if you just inputted a wallet address before the distribution started or at least after we announced that verification was done.

Nevertheless, this is so.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Already recieved! What shouold i do next? Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 252

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

There is another distribution happening this weekend they told me.
I forgot to give my eth address so I asked if the issue could be solved or if it was too late.
I asked a couple of days ago, they said "you'll be in the next batch in 3 days."
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

●Social Crypto Trading●
Hello. I participated in media bounty Dropil
When will I receive my tokens?

I participated through the site bountyhive, but I did not receive any tokens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23

●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Oh shit, I think I might have made the same mistake...I just added my erc20 wallet.
Username on bountyhive is moutezz .
Activity: 112
Merit: 1

I also have not listed anything yet, I do not know for what reason.
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
Just now I see I forgot to add the details for my wallet into the bountyhive; now added! Please in case You skipped me for that reason, please check now again (wallet updated with details now) - My bountyhive account is "fennecus". PM me in case You need something more. (I didn`t received tokens yet!)
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
The verification phase is ongoing but soon coming to an end.
Payments will be sent on 13th of March or 14th of March (at max, if verification takes more).

can I remove the signature?
Merit: 104

With over 8800+ entries, the Dropil Bounty Campaign has successfully ended!

The verification phase is ongoing but soon coming to an end.

Payments will be sent on 13th of March or 14th of March (at max, if verification takes more).

Thank you, everyone! Don't forget to join Bountyhive! 11 LIVE Bounty Campaigns RIGHT NOW! 🔥
Hello manager, in the main thread, the Signature must be kept until the end of the ICO (2018-03-06)
so, can I change the signature for another project in bountyhive?

Sure, you can change your signature, I see you already did!  Smiley
So we should receive payment before the 13th, right ?

Payments will start on the 13th. If the verification process takes more, it will be delayed by ~24 hours, not more!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hello manager, in the main thread, the Signature must be kept until the end of the ICO (2018-03-06)
so, can I change the signature for another project in bountyhive?
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Pages:
Jump to: