Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Eagle Project-EGL Token*Facebook/Twiter/Signature/Translate - page 2. (Read 3970 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hi, I have not received the rewards, please check. Wallet address:

Thank you for the contact. Please insert a correct address, this is Eth, our Project is in the Wave Platform, Insert your correct WAVE ADDRESS
Activity: 406
Hi, I have not received the rewards, please check. Wallet address: 0xECB0775b798611bB6F634B50a24D1755c4678538
Activity: 448
Hi Manager! Is the Fb & twitter campaign to be continued?
Thanks for the response.
Project still alive? I really surprised... So, good luck with token and with the project implementation. Not sure that blockchain is applicable for such project, but price of the tokens most important for investors and bounty hunters

They didn't raise so much in their ico. I don't think their tokens have any value.

No token has value until it is added to an exchange, at least in our situation where it is not collected at ICO, we do not have common tokens without professional activity, read our Whitepaper, our tokens will be searched simply for the fact of mandatory integration in the contract of our Customers. Unfortunately this pre-fork moment is difficult for ICOS and Alts. News soon. Thank you for contacting us
Activity: 168
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Project still alive? I really surprised... So, good luck with token and with the project implementation. Not sure that blockchain is applicable for such project, but price of the tokens most important for investors and bounty hunters

They didn't raise so much in their ico. I don't think their tokens have any value.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Activity: 448
Hi Manager! Will be sending an update later with regards tp my contribution in Facebook and twitter bounty. When will the ICO start and up to what date? Thank you and more power!
Activity: 182
How much did you raise? Is it enough to launch your project?

Our project will be started regardless of funds raised, which unfortunately was zero, we have contracts signed to provide services, as previously informed, and we will execute them and always seek more field of action, we are starting a segment not yet explored and this motivates us more and more. Our Customers require tokens for 30% in our contracts,. obligatorily, and due to that our priority is the distribution and listing.

You can vote for our currency at CCEX https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=1459

All rewards for Translations and Facebook have been paid.  Wink
Payment of Twitter rewards in progress. Good luck to everyone

Thank you for these important information. Keep on working.

Our project will be started regardless of funds raised, which unfortunately was zero, we have contracts signed to provide services, as previously informed, and we will execute them and always seek more field of action, we are starting a segment not yet explored and this motivates us more and more. Our Customers require tokens for 30% in our contracts,. obligatorily, and due to that our priority is the distribution and listing.

You can vote for our currency at CCEX https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=1459

All rewards for Translations and Facebook have been paid.  Wink
Payment of Twitter rewards in progress. Good luck to everyone
Activity: 168
Hi. In your project roadmap bounties are supposed to be paid 23-24 Oct and still no news in the thread. Can you tell us when we'll be paid?

Rewards will be paid by the end of today's 24th, we are working to list ourselves on Exchanges, updates soon. We added to vote in CCEX

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoeagle-token-egl01-until-21-oct-2017-team-info-added-and-site-on10-2169350

Any news about rewards? We still waiting.

distribution initiated.
added to vote in https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=1459
payments will be receiveds soon
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Hi. In your project roadmap bounties are supposed to be paid 23-24 Oct and still no news in the thread. Can you tell us when we'll be paid?

Rewards will be paid by the end of today's 24th, we are working to list ourselves on Exchanges, updates soon. We added to vote in CCEX

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoeagle-token-egl01-until-21-oct-2017-team-info-added-and-site-on10-2169350

Any news about rewards? We still waiting.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
interesting projects that have a good concept. with a team that I think is already very professional. I am confident that this project will work and be well developed.
Any news about Eagle Project? Hev, please give us some information.
I'm involved in bounty twitter and fesbuk, the company is good, good luck dev Wink

Campaign ended in this date, good luck, and remember, 1 retwe tand share /Week
10 Hours to end our ICO
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Are you doing well in you ico? How much did you raised?
I am confused with your twitter spreadsheet. Are you counting stakes? Or better, do something with this spreadsheet. I think nobody know how stand with your campaign.

What exactly is your question regarding spreadsheets? They will be closed by reaching 200 participants with equal distribution, provided with a weekly post / retweet sharing. Please read our Whitepaper for further clarification, we are at your disposal.
I am confused with your twitter spreadsheet. Are you counting stakes? Or better, do something with this spreadsheet. I think nobody know how stand with your campaign.
Activity: 574
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
Pages:
Jump to: