Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 118. (Read 13212 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 01:30:21 AM
Depends on your level and skills and free time of course)) about 5-6K $ per month like member and around 5500 Twitter , 3000 Facebook. Have started translation practicing and etc.
Activity: 318
February 27, 2018, 12:52:33 AM
I think it's not as much as you think. It's really hard for bounty players to make a lot of money. If the project is unsuccessful, they receive nothing and it goes on. I think their income is only at the level of acceptability. So do not expect it too much
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 12:40:42 AM
Yes there are people who are earning a lot more. It depends on the strength of their social profiles because if you have more followers in twitter you will get much better bounty rewards. Same for bitcointalk signature campaigns. If you are on senior or upper level, you will get a lot mote bounty stakes than others.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 27, 2018, 12:01:40 AM
I think making consistently high money requires  luck and hard work both. Furthermore, it will require one
to sign on for many bounties that he is eligible. The gains are very good if one holds on the right bounty coins
and those go up many times.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
February 26, 2018, 06:58:58 PM
Dear friend, it's a bit of luck.. I joined a 1 bounty, I made an advertisement for 3 months and my gains was 10 USD. again some of the same figure appeared scam, for example benebit scam.. But an ico sent me a $ 500 coin... Totally luck.. I hope that all of you earns a lot. Good luck!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 06:58:23 PM
Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Wow great profit to you bro, I want also to make translation campaign but somebody tells me that I can't join because I am not a native of that country I want to do translation. Now I'm just doing social media campaign that gives me some extra money.
Activity: 616
February 26, 2018, 06:49:19 PM
In my case, I am only using cellphone in order to join in the campaign and post in this forum. I know that translation campaign is profitable than signature and social media campaigns. But I think lack of resources is one of the reason, why I am not earning as big as you have. Hopefully, after I gained something in my campaigns, I can buy laptop or computer that I will use to earn more.
I want to push translation but in my local boards, there are lot of translators. That's why I think it is hard to find more campaigns.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 06:45:11 PM
I participated a good bounty program november last year. And they distributed the tokens last january. And i am very happy because i got a huge payout amounting $7k.
Whoh! For what period of time, let me ask?
Activity: 504
February 26, 2018, 06:44:39 PM
Good for you guys. Me i did not yet receive a huge earnings here. Because some of the bounties that i joined not yet distributed our tokens. I very frustrated because i work very hard to promote their campaign and yet i don't receive anything.
Activity: 182
February 26, 2018, 06:40:50 PM
It is really depends in the resouces that you have,if you have a lot of followers in your social media accounts you would make a lot of money.Signatures are a lot better when you have high rank bitcointalk account,and translations would be the best option to those people who doesnt have followers in social media accounts and those who doesnt have high rank btcointalk accoutns.Translations bounties has less participants that is why you can earn a lot in translations.
Activity: 532
February 26, 2018, 06:38:15 PM
I participated a good bounty program november last year. And they distributed the tokens last january. And i am very happy because i got a huge payout amounting $7k.
Activity: 85
February 26, 2018, 06:28:49 PM
Bounty campaigns has more capable of good earnings specially when you are joining signatures campaign as well as translation. But i don't think you will earn monthly from the bounty campaigns. You will only earn here after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
February 26, 2018, 05:57:45 PM
I think it depends entirely on luck.
8-10 people attended datawallet signature
they've made good profits.

Maybe luck or maybe good ability who knows, it is just a question of understanding that the best ICO may sometimes not be the best bounty out there. Lick comes after that.
Activity: 4
February 26, 2018, 01:45:23 AM
Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

1k USD/month is my dreaming
Activity: 112
February 26, 2018, 01:36:15 AM
guys, is there a telegram channel where I can monitor good bounties? it is not handy to check information in here especially when the thread may be lost.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 26, 2018, 01:28:33 AM
I can say for my county; I earned minimum wage according to my country with bounties. It is not bad or not good but I can go on with this level.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
February 26, 2018, 01:25:32 AM
I am just a new participant in signature bounty campaign and quite happy to receive $1/2k. I only joined in the last four weeks of its bounty with a rank of a junior member in bitcointalk.  It takes at least a month to receive my reward and it is worth the wait.  Right now, I am happy enough looking forward for my next reward that I will be receiving in the future as a signature campaigner and slowly learning the other bounty campaigns.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 01:20:32 AM
Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

On the contrary I try to participate only in signature campaigns and, if project is good, I earn about $1-1.5k per month. For the translations there is much more competition.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 26, 2018, 01:12:10 AM
Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

You sure are lucky with the coin you are campaigning. Earning 1300$ a month is very good with your rank. In my last campaign, I only earned 1080$. It takes 3 months before I earn that money. But I am still holding some coins and waiting for the right time to sell them. So If I get lucky, there is a chance that I will hit more than 1k$ a month. Depends on how lucky you are and how patient you will be. I think the best time to sell coins is Q4 of the year.
Activity: 15
February 26, 2018, 01:02:33 AM
AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.
Jump to: