Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 18. (Read 13212 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 05:25:22 AM
Every program has an unequal income. Although the results obtained from the bounty are quite promising, it also depends on the team that made the project. If the team is able to create a coin with good quality and also the value of its benefits is high. Opportunities to be able to immediately register in the market and also enthusiastic from the demand will be large. So that its future can be relied on to continue to be productive in achieving high prices.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 05:23:48 AM
ofcourse there are people who earn more money on bounty hunting. to do so one must do more task and could probably have a higher rank. if not your earnings are very limited
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 05:21:07 AM
earning are very low now compared to 1 year ago.. I think that now if you do many social campaign a good earnin is somewhat about 500$/month.
Yes, because the price is very low now and there are also more participants than the last year. Currently,  it's really hard to get $50 per social campaign so I don't think we can get $500/month.
participants are getting less and less, but more and more. One breeder can take 1000 places in the company and squeeze out the number of ordinary hunters, and there are a lot of such herdsmen. but this applies to social networks. ordinary hunters move to create content, although there is a thief. in the bounty it's harder to make money because of scammers. but sooner or later the projects will get tired of it and will accept very strict requirements, so that not every hunter could join - not to mention the botanists
Activity: 644
September 25, 2018, 05:09:58 AM
Campaign gifts is a job that takes a long time. And to get the results necessarily takes time too. While my results here are not certain, but I'm grateful because it could produce. Get a good project will determine your results and we have to work hard to get good results.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
September 25, 2018, 04:29:46 AM
Amount that individual receive is based on current market value. If the value fail the income will fall no matter how much that person have stakes. So many will risk to get some action on this matter mainly sr member and up cuz for them i think its worth the risk. They will have high stake rate and they can earn much bigger price with good pick.

How i think its really hard to earn 1000 a month cuz no single btc campaign can offer this much.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 04:15:35 AM
I'm new to joining bounties and I've joined a bunch of them. I just earned a small amount and still waiting for orher payments from bounties. I hope someday I can earn as much as you do.
Activity: 98
September 25, 2018, 04:01:18 AM
I conduct about 20 bounty campaigns.12 of which on Bountyhive.I do not consider myself an advanced bountyhunter but my 100-200 $ per month I have.But translations do not.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 25, 2018, 04:00:02 AM
I wanted to start translation campaigns several times because of good project. But all the time the ask to show your previous work, and I cannot do it.
Activity: 115
September 25, 2018, 03:57:24 AM
Even though you call it a small amount, I think you're making a good living. I am always different and up to 1000 per month, I have not reached. Maybe because it's a part-time job for me, doesn't work.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 03:43:49 AM
Income from the gift of the campaign I think is now going to be better because now the regulation program campaign is indeed getting tougher. And in determining the campaign gifts you should more thoroughly because it later that determine you to get rewards. While this may be a lot of people who get caught up in scams and we must remain cautious.
Activity: 252
September 25, 2018, 03:35:09 AM
It all depends on the project and the number of projects you work on. Of course, a good project can bring us great profits.

If we get involved in a failed project we get nothing.
Activity: 250
September 24, 2018, 01:08:10 PM
0$ for now , just joined 2 signature since 3/4 month ago , and still doesnt get any payment . and dont have goof facebook and twitter to do social media campign , poor me
Activity: 308
September 24, 2018, 11:26:34 AM
earning are very low now compared to 1 year ago.. I think that now if you do many social campaign a good earnin is somewhat about 500$/month.
Yes, because the price is very low now and there are also more participants than the last year. Currently,  it's really hard to get $50 per social campaign so I don't think we can get $500/month.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 24, 2018, 11:26:21 AM
Earning $ 1000 a month is admirable. I just started to return to the forum recently, I am looking forward to receiving more income from the signature campaign. But I think I need to work harder to increase the rank in the forum. That is the only way to get a high income.
The problem is to get a higher rank is related to get some merits. It is practically impossible right now since last December when this feature arrived. You have to create really exclusive content to get paid in merits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
September 24, 2018, 11:19:32 AM
Most of them are google translation, i do not believe any of them  and project are not so selective while choosing them in addition very bad reviews.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 11:17:22 AM
for now it's very difficult to get income above $ 1000 per month because many bounties are scams and fail. must follow many bounty campaigns if you want to get great results.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 11:08:38 AM
Earning $ 1000 a month is admirable. I just started to return to the forum recently, I am looking forward to receiving more income from the signature campaign. But I think I need to work harder to increase the rank in the forum. That is the only way to get a high income.
Activity: 336
September 24, 2018, 11:03:01 AM
Now I do not earn very good money, but some companies will soon pay tokens, in the amount of 3 ETH. Few people now can boast of good earnings.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
September 24, 2018, 10:57:59 AM
I would say it is about 1k for me as well. No every months, some months got nothing. But in average during last year would something like that
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 10:46:37 AM
It's not bad money, there is nowhere to work, and to live only through the bounty of the campaigns, I have earned 2 of the project has failed, and now don't even know what to think, but continue to work.
Pages:
Jump to: