Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 30. (Read 13212 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 02:12:31 AM
The first Earning that I had was $1k dollars. but the campaign lasted for 3 months. then I waited for another 2 months before I got my token. but I received my token. I can say that your earnings depend on how you work it. and if the campaign reached it's soft and hard cap.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:11:58 AM
bounty program now is indeed very much. and many of the resulting from the bounty. because the bounty this gradually is getting good, and the more legit if you could find.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 02:08:29 AM
Bounty earnings depends on the the campaign you The type of the campaign you participate determines how much bounty reward you will earn, in signature campaign the rank you are also determine the credibility reward you earn from a bounty reward ,
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
September 07, 2018, 01:54:51 AM
As a full member, I received a total of 1300$ in my last campaig and it lasted for almost 3 months including the distribution of token.
not much different from you I get $ 1150 with a Full Member account that I have from Unibright bounty project
which I worked on for 8 weeks with a calculation and distribution process of about 1 month.

That was really good reward from Unibright (at least when compared to the current situation). So which type of bounty you did for them, signature or translation? I don't think that social media bounty will be having such high rewards. 
You will receive a small amount if you sell right away given the market today.
Bounty are coins that we can hold for long term, although you earn from bounty, it's also important to initiate a sell at the right timing.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
September 04, 2018, 11:36:39 PM
As a full member, I received a total of 1300$ in my last campaig and it lasted for almost 3 months including the distribution of token.
not much different from you I get $ 1150 with a Full Member account that I have from Unibright bounty project
which I worked on for 8 weeks with a calculation and distribution process of about 1 month.

That was really good reward from Unibright (at least when compared to the current situation). So which type of bounty you did for them, signature or translation? I don't think that social media bounty will be having such high rewards. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 11:32:43 PM
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 11:10:45 PM
of course with working on my campaign, produce a bounty. Quite fair that resulted from the bounty. Although the face indeed not much, because my account also rank is still small.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 04, 2018, 11:06:38 PM
It is better to look at  the earnings on yearly basis and divide it with twelve. The bounty campaigns lasting several months,
payouts can take another month or two plus listing on exchanges and it is difficult to calculate on  monthly basis.

Nowadays many of the bounty payments are getting severely delayed and some of them are not paying. So don't expect to get your payments in one month after the campaign. If you are lucky, then you may get the tokens after one month, but in most of the cases, it takes 2-3 months (or even more).
Activity: 476
September 04, 2018, 10:57:01 PM
Currently, the amount of money earned from these campaigns is not very large. And they often ask for previous translations, beginners will be very difficult to accept.
Activity: 149
September 04, 2018, 10:47:07 PM
From bounty you will be paid in ERC20 tokens which you have to sell in bitcoin exchange and you have to wait till the ICO ends.
It depends on the person that is hosting the ICO. Not all of them will pay in tokens for their campaigns.
Activity: 28
September 04, 2018, 10:43:00 PM
Previously: Few participants then I saw the drive income. There are now too many participants and many scam projects. Perhaps high income opportunities from bounty are very low
Activity: 336
September 04, 2018, 10:44:28 AM
From bounty you will be paid in ERC20 tokens which you have to sell in bitcoin exchange and you have to wait till the ICO ends.
Activity: 434
September 04, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
Unfortunately, the bounty campaigns bring less and less earnings. The are more and more hunters. Of course, this is good for projects, but wages are getting lower and lower. I think that sooner or later the bountys will die ..
Activity: 179
September 04, 2018, 04:08:33 AM
yeah that's true translation campaigns are more profitable but not everybody have the chance to get the approval for the translation . but if we work hard , we can earn a good amount even with other bounties.
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 03:39:38 PM
wow, a dream figure. I joined almost half a year and the amount I received was only $ 200. I participate in social media campaigns and signatures. As you say maybe so true when my rank is so low that only Jr Member, the bonus is just the bread crumbs. I am trying to change but I do not know how to get involved in translation without any experience in this field.
Activity: 602
September 02, 2018, 03:31:08 PM
It is better to look at  the earnings on yearly basis and divide it with twelve. The bounty campaigns lasting several months,
payouts can take another month or two plus listing on exchanges and it is difficult to calculate on  monthly basis.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 02:50:53 PM
indeed, in being a bounty participant many choose their own paths, some only focus on signatures and on social media, but this is in accordance with their respective portions as well, because of the various choices in becoming a bounty participant many opportunities can used.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 02:44:00 PM
It just depends on how you choose bounties to work for, I tend to do a big research about project just like if I was investing money in it. Because at the end we are investing our time, and it definitely means something. So just be sure to do your own research and check everything twice, because there are alot of scams out there.

Biggest pay I got was 1.8k USD for 1 month of work and it was signature campaign.
Activity: 361
September 02, 2018, 02:36:25 PM
I sometimes feel like giving up. This is because, upon all the hard work, I have not been able to reach a hundred dollar before. But I mostly encourage myself and keep on working hard. Surely I will one day come into contact with a very good ICO.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 01:54:07 PM
Bounty earnings lately is not that huge compare to 2015. Alot of bounty hunter makes it difficult to make huge money from certain campaign due to alot of bounty participants
Pages:
Jump to: