Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 42. (Read 13212 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 08:59:18 AM
On my side bounty earnings defends on the bounties I participated and what task I joined.depend on the allocated budget for different bounty programs
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 08:51:51 AM
Everything relies upon the venture, which will put resources into its whitepaper yet up to 1k&, more I have not gotten in multi month. In any case, even this sum looks great.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards
Wow, 1K USD / month is pretty big. my income is uncertain due to payment delay from a project but if asked how much my income from 1 project is on average 2K USD.

1,000 USD per month is a pretty huge income from bounty campaign. Also, 2,000 USD is too huge. Nowadays many bounty campaign give a huge rewards and after ICO project the reward you received will give you a one time big time money. In my experience my preview bounty campaign my average reward per month is averaging 1,500 USD per month and it good and huge reward I ever received.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
August 19, 2018, 08:31:32 AM
It's worth acknowledging that I'm not the best bounty hunter..I came into hunting too late, when a wave of large payments was already coming to an end.. Then I made too many mistakes, and did a lot of SCAM projects ..in the end, over the year I earned 2 etheriums
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 08:27:48 AM
I participate in generosity companies and have not earned anything yet.  of course I spend a little time, but many companies have ended, in which I participated and not yet one has not paid.  already cease to believe in such earnings Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 73
August 19, 2018, 08:17:49 AM
Bounty is a hard work and patience. When we do more we will get more. Hopefully the ico market will last longer so people can make more money.
I have not earned the money from the bounty but I am doing it. And I will make money in the future. Good luck everyone
Activity: 373
August 19, 2018, 08:09:02 AM
It is actually big which you can earn by working as a translation campaign, but it is not also easy because not all have a chance or qualified to do the translation. Well, you are very lucky to part of those projects you have already participated and working hard may help you more to become successful.
Activity: 364
August 19, 2018, 08:05:19 AM
The bounty campaign can be earned more than it will have to do more work in the bounty program. I have earned $ 500 from the running bounty of 3 months.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 19, 2018, 07:53:44 AM
The past six months, earnings for the bounty campaign have fallen dramatically. This is due to the influx of people to the forum, as well as an increase in the number of fraudulent bounty campaigns.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 12:47:47 AM
A thousand dollars is a very good result . you have done a great job . I'm getting a few times less
Activity: 392
August 18, 2018, 01:31:13 PM
Yes I agree social networks are not highly paid for bounty , but the translation and the signature now comes ... more less ))
Activity: 85
August 18, 2018, 01:05:19 PM
I just started participating in bounty campaigns and hope it will be a good extra income to my main job. I have broke a until that earn about 25$ with social bounty campaigns. I plan to further enrich my knowledge and devote more time to bounty campaigns.
If there is a purpose for trying to do the campaigns that they have then you might as well go for that opportunity
Activity: 62
August 18, 2018, 01:00:19 PM
I just started participating in bounty campaigns and hope it will be a good extra income to my main job. I have broke a until that earn about 25$ with social bounty campaigns. I plan to further enrich my knowledge and devote more time to bounty campaigns.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 12:36:23 PM
Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Of course your translations are on bountyhive and as we know bountyhive are sometimes picky when it comes on choosing the translators. In my language there are too many translators to choose but unfortunate for new to translations that aren't given a chance to be chosen. Not hating on bountyhive local admins who to chose but also there is no criteria shown on how do they choose who is going to be the translator for a certain ICO. Of course those who have connections to higher ups could have a greater chance to be pick.

Activity: 157
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 12:18:30 PM
It's great when it turns out to make good money on bounty campaigns. I've been in the bounty for half a year and only made $150. I am not discouraged, I am sure that everything is still ahead.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 18, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
Bounty income is indeed very profitable if we follow it well without the slightest problem, maybe we can compare it with others. So we have to follow it to completion and also to get a money.
Activity: 248
August 18, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
very interesting experience. and hope I can follow what you do. indeed, the signature campaign is very little to rank under Sr members. especially for social media. too many participants participated. and make very little income.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 12:05:34 PM
Bounty earnings are massive when you have higher rank on the forum and your social media followers are quite a number appreciable. I earn just a little because of the lower rank and now hoping to move higher.  
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 12:04:52 PM
Wow. This is very massive to receive such as bounty rewards. I must say that, you are quite lucky to be able to have such earnings from bounty. I write a lot of articles but am not anywhere close to that figure you just mentioned. Hoping to get what works best for me in bounty programs
Activity: 45
August 18, 2018, 12:03:16 PM
You earned that during bull run , now its difficult to earn such amount because of the bear market which has affected the way people earn
Pages:
Jump to: