Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 56. (Read 13212 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 04:05:58 PM
Transfers are an excellent and profitable income . I had participated only in the social but it is absolutely not as attractive as income . Now I am also engaged in signatures and wait for a good profit
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 03, 2018, 04:00:27 PM
Bounty earnings is not so high as you think. There are too many bounty hunters in each campaign, the part of them are cheaters with multiaccounts, so if you are an honest man you cant recieve a lot of money here.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
August 03, 2018, 04:00:15 PM
Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

The part of bountyhive got the good part of me there. Wishing bounties be handled the same way they handle yours.

The non-reporting is really a good vibe to start with.

As for me though, i join only atlcoin campaigns. Why? Because the payout is usually higher than weekly or monthly payouts (though no guarantees here, yet one good thing still remains) if the ICO made it big, your altcoin reward becomes really wonderful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 03:57:14 PM
I participate in generosity companies and have not earned anything yet.  of course I spend a little time, but many companies have ended, in which I participated and not yet one has not paid.  already cease to believe in such earnings
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 03:43:35 PM
What a wise strategy you have. That is like one time big time because at the beginning of your job you already have clear assurance that you will be paid. How much more if your work was accepted? That means your job is better than signature campaign but suppose let us respect individuals differences because some could not be able to do what you can.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
August 03, 2018, 03:31:14 PM
we can not even say that we can earn here at 1k USD a month. Because the campaigns run for 2-5 months. And the rest of it is a scam so it's hard to earn this amount in just one month. We have to earn some extra income to earn money so we can earn such profit.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 03:26:15 PM
Your bounty earnings and rewards are based on the success of project. If the project is successful in attaining its target then you can earn a lot of profit and rewards apart from what was decided according to your work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 03:23:46 PM
the earnings is affected by many factors. your rank, your knowledge, whether the project in which you participate is successful.
In most cases, I'm not very lucky with bounty campaigns. Payments are often delayed. Therefore, I can not assess my income. It seems that this will not be very successful.
Activity: 115
August 03, 2018, 03:19:47 PM
I agree with the fact that a lot of social companies do not earn. it is possible that such remuneration actually applies to transfers. if so, then I congratulate you, you do not badly earn in my opinion
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 02:47:20 PM
the earnings is affected by many factors. your rank, your knowledge, whether the project in which you participate is successful.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
August 03, 2018, 11:28:32 AM
Bounty earnings are down. Why, because the number of participants increased and the bounty rate dropped. ICO platforms are having difficulty collecting investment. Articles and video campaigns will provide good earnings according to my opinion. The signing campaign is not as popular as last year.

Well, this is so true.
Nowadays, a lot of  ICO project did not reach their hard cap target. As a result, bounty rewards are also deducted from the original plan.

Some give what is due, some deducted, I actually don't agree with that kind of changes.
Before the bounty started, it should be black and white so the team could gain trust from the people, in the world where there is lack of regulation,
we wanted to see a transparent project so people will want to invest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
August 03, 2018, 11:26:44 AM
bounty earnings that I get about $ 1500 from a signature campaign that I follow by using a Full Member ranking. this project runs around 8 Weeks or about 2 months. and 4 months for the entire time period until I get the token and can sell the token to the exchanger
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
August 03, 2018, 11:15:31 AM
Bounty earnings are down. Why, because the number of participants increased and the bounty rate dropped. ICO platforms are having difficulty collecting investment. Articles and video campaigns will provide good earnings according to my opinion. The signing campaign is not as popular as last year.

Well, this is so true.
Nowadays, a lot of  ICO project did not reach their hard cap target. As a result, bounty rewards are also deducted from the original plan.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 11:10:28 AM
you can still try the other additional campaigns to follow such as content creation, This campaign is also promising. If you cannot make such article or video, you can hire from people around you. I think it will work as I sometimes do.For the reward, we just can do and try maximally by fulfiling all tasks required and choosing the best bounty ICO with legit rewards for each campaign. If you have had worked, you will get the best reward..
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
August 03, 2018, 11:09:10 AM
Activity: 72
August 02, 2018, 05:47:06 PM
I try to take part in Content Creation and Signature, for a month it goes around 700-800$, sometimes it's less, but it's enough for me.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
August 02, 2018, 01:50:39 PM
in fact it depends on the bounty campaign choiced, unfortunately i am not very practical with foreign languages, if you do not have to report for the various bounty campaigns i believe that i also will try bountyhive
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 11:57:07 AM
I am only getting the airdrop this year and have not get paid from bounty. this is my first bounty since I switched from airdrop to bounty.
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 11:55:51 AM
I'm newbie in crypto field and just started doing bounties the biggest reward I get is 10$ from dacc signature campaign which is runs for 2 weeks. Hope my bitcointalk rank increases fast and I can earn more from signatures.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 11:55:09 AM
wow seem pro translator,unfortunately when i want to join some translate bounty it always reversed by other person in my country
Pages:
Jump to: