Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 63. (Read 13212 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
July 20, 2018, 04:33:25 AM
The problem is that now many companies last for 2-3 months and even where the month goes on the enrollment of tokens and a couple of weeks or even a month goes to get them to the stock exchange!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 04:29:57 AM
Yes I'm new to joining bounties and I've joined a bunch of them. I just earned a small amount and still waiting for orher payments from bounties. I hope someday I can earn as much as you do. i will invest for get profit.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 04:19:03 AM
I just participated, which has a high rank of course that will earn a great income. the higher your rank then the income you will receive the greater. and for now it is very difficult to raise the rankings.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 12:38:11 AM
If desired, you can earn $ 1000 per month, if you can successfully trade, and carefully select the right bounty programs for earnings.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 07:12:04 AM
Member with only rank jr.member and you can create 1000$ per month, that's great. I'm not good at English, so I usually participate in facebook campaign and Twitter campaign. But also depends on the project followed. Many projects do not pay the reward. Bounty is a great opportunity for lucky people to find successful projects that pay high rewards. I'm working hard
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
July 19, 2018, 06:39:24 AM
I only recently participate, high rank of course and can receive excellent profits, but not us, who became in place and practically did't really earn a new rank, thanks merit Angry
It depends on the person if he will gain more profits. If the person is high rank and not hard working, he didnt done the requirements in the bounty campaign he will not gain any profits. And if the lower rank are hard working then he will be profitable than the other higher rank. The hard working people will be blessed for what they have done.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 06:32:08 AM
It all depends on the project, which will invest its prospects, but up to 10000 USD, more not received in a month. But even that amount looks good.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 06:27:58 AM
Yes some of the bounty hunter earn more than a thousand dollar for a bounty campaign, my friend earn for like 10,000$ in just one campaign its all just best of luck , and choosing wisely in picking a bounty campaign.
He must've been on this forum and has long been engaged in this business, just finding a good bounty, with a good payout, and most importantly honest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 19, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
Are you guys using any bounty platform, or just bitcointalk.org?
I just follow the suit in this forum only.
most of the platfrom used in this forum is ethereum.
so I accept whatever is given p...
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
July 19, 2018, 05:39:12 AM
Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

In bounty campaigns, i am joining Signature campaign and facebook campaign at the same time so when the distribution comes I got two payments. What am I getting ? A big, really helpful and useful profit that I can use. One time , to be honest it is more than 1K but conpare to my friends they can earn 3K and more and i feel that I was left behind.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 19, 2018, 05:37:57 AM
Yes some of the bounty hunter earn more than a thousand dollar for a bounty campaign, my friend earn for like 10,000$ in just one campaign its all just best of luck , and choosing wisely in picking a bounty campaign.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 05:29:19 AM
In my opinion I'll say it's up to you to choose what good project to follow. And Usually, they also pay a percentage of their ICO. So the more projects you choose and the more you get. However ever I haven't earn so much since I'm relatively still new in the bounty world.
Activity: 110
July 19, 2018, 05:27:03 AM
The income earned by everyone here I think has an unequal amount. The greater the level, the longer the participating, and also the higher the value of the token on the market, then the amount of income earned will also be greater. For now, the payout generated from the majority bounty program is small, because the price of coins on the market is experiencing a drastic decline.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
July 19, 2018, 05:23:04 AM
Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

I really wonder why you can earn that much??
I join about 3 bounty campaigns. It takes about 2 month. I can earn about $200 - $500/ campaign ($300 in average)=> In 2 months, I get the rewards of 3 campaign.
Assuming all the campaigns are legit, they pay and the token listed on exchanges.

So, in 2 month I earn: 3 * $300 = $900.
It means $450/month.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 05:14:26 AM
Many people join a lot of bounty. I know some people take 40-60 bounty at the same time. They can earn $ 2000-3000 per month. But I do not know how they set the time. They will probably work 20 hours a day with bounty Cheesy
Activity: 151
July 19, 2018, 05:11:24 AM
always in different ways, but the profit fell several times . the number of participants is increasing ... about 500-700$
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 04:49:12 AM
i think the best way to earn in bounty program is from signature and translation, for signature u must have minimal full member to get more money,because for member and jr still little.
and for translation there no rank for get more money, u just need translate and u can do this more than one project.
Activity: 27
July 19, 2018, 04:24:33 AM
One of My favorite thing in the crypto " Bounty "

I really love and like the bounties. It can bring us to a lot of fo profits without any investment. I think the bounty is really important to all of us because we can collect free tokens through the doing bounties. Already I'm doing bounties. Now I will write what are bounties I did and doing at this moment given below.

1. Daneel
2. Spotcoin
3. TV Two
4. Nucleus vision
5. DAV
6. NOW token
7. Community token and etc...

However, the bounty is the best ways to earn tokens. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 82
July 19, 2018, 04:06:22 AM
You can also participate in the signing program. And try raising your bitcointalk user level. You'll get more rewards.
Activity: 31
July 19, 2018, 04:02:06 AM
The amount of bounty can be huge if you work hard. I also earned 3 ETH in a recent project and sold it at $ 1000. In two months $ 3000 is not bad either
Pages:
Jump to: