Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Earnings - page 90. (Read 13212 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 01:13:15 PM
It all depends on the project you are joining and on its success, these two criteria are the key to choosing
Activity: 25
May 18, 2018, 10:26:40 AM
The current number of bounty participants is too large. Bounty can no longer allow us to earn more, but you can still make money by buying and selling tokens. Wink
Activity: 14
May 18, 2018, 05:47:28 AM
I participate in bounty not long ago. У мeня ecть cимвoлы, нo oни eщe нe нa биpжe. But some conclusions are clear to me. This long times. The patience is necessary. It is necessary to choose qualitative projects. It is necessary to increase the subscribers in twitter and Facebook. The luck that the result has justified efforts is necessary.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 11:07:24 PM
The most reasonable solution is to keep quiet about their earnings , But I have heard many earn well into his comfortable life with the help of a bounty . I , too, am, but'll shut up about income

The more successful the project you choose, the more you generate. And I think it really depends on how well you choose the gifts you follow. They usually pay their ICO percentage
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 17, 2018, 07:52:22 PM
My bounty earning are about 300-400$ months.. I do signature campaign and twitter campains...
Activity: 21
May 17, 2018, 07:13:39 AM
Bounty earnings depends on the project and what campaign you joined. Your rank also help in your reward. Yes some people are lucky and make a lot of money from it. Do not relent if you do not make much. Keep going one day you will hit your jack pot too.
Activity: 322
May 17, 2018, 03:31:06 AM
Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

For the first month of work in bounty campaigns, only on social networks, I received 600$, while I had mid-level accounts of followers.
Another guys from the closed chat room where I talked, got for the AirDrop 1200$, and the price went up 2x. So here it's as lucky, shoots or not.
Of course, anyone who has the opportunity to participate in a translation company or rank on the forum is good, or a blog with subscribers - you have a big advantage in order to earn more than 1000$ per month.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 03:21:03 AM
Well, it is not that bad to join signature campaign as well. The bounty or the stakes given from that project is worthwhile. The earnings will definitely depends on the project. Especially on the rankings that you have. As we all know that in this campaign, rankings are very important. It somehow determine on the stakes you are about to earn when you join.
copper member
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 03:10:27 AM
Now i am a newbie though i am a part of number of bounty campaigns and enjoying my work also. Waiting for my first earning from this Cheesy
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
May 17, 2018, 03:01:03 AM
I take part in campaigns for two months but didn't get cash our of them yet. I received tokens of few projects but some of them are not even on the exchange yet and some of them cost too little to sell them.
Just continue working mate, in time you will be able to participate in a successful campaign.
And just hold your bounty reward, who knows in the future the value will grow, remember that the market is very unpredictable.
The earnings totally depend on the bounty campaign we involved in, the legitimacy, and the campaign managers working behind it. Most of all, it's on the exerted effort, hardwork that is paid off. Other factors that make you earn from bounties could be the number of campaign you join and through advancement of the rank. You earn what you learn, so never stop gathering information and in improving skills.
The good thing of joining the bounty campaign is you earn while at the same time it also help you to improve your knowledge.
Bounty earning should be treated preciously, don't just dump it after you receive, think of the future of the project, if you believe then you should hold some.
Activity: 125
May 17, 2018, 03:00:28 AM
In my view, depending on your quality or how successful the project is. If you have a lot of quality control over language, writing skills, and a little knowledge about social media. And I have just participated, high rank of course and can receive tremendous benefits.

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
May 17, 2018, 02:58:22 AM
Facebook and Twitter are few, not a little role is played by the project in which you participate!  If you add signatures and blogs, it will be over 1000 ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 02:37:43 AM
I take part in campaigns for two months but didn't get cash our of them yet. I received tokens of few projects but some of them are not even on the exchange yet and some of them cost too little to sell them.
Just continue working mate, in time you will be able to participate in a successful campaign.
And just hold your bounty reward, who knows in the future the value will grow, remember that the market is very unpredictable.
The earnings totally depend on the bounty campaign we involved in, the legitimacy, and the campaign managers working behind it. Most of all, it's on the exerted effort, hardwork that is paid off. Other factors that make you earn from bounties could be the number of campaign you join and through advancement of the rank. You earn what you learn, so never stop gathering information and in improving skills.
Activity: 61
May 17, 2018, 01:55:09 AM
I really like bounty earnings.  When you are 100% immersed in this profession.  A lot of new things will be learned in the world of technology.  And here it is very real self-actualization itself.  And this is a cool opportunity to become better
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 01:43:06 AM
1000 dollars is a very good result, but you can earn up to 5000 on translations and writing articles. Usually these tasks are paid best.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
May 17, 2018, 01:40:40 AM
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
May 16, 2018, 05:57:20 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
May 16, 2018, 05:54:44 PM
When I read your comments, I got excited. Earning thousands of $ is too much for reporting on bounties. Until now, I just recieved 250$. I dont think that I will earn more than 100 - 200$  from a single bounty. I am not also a lucky person. If I get 1000 $ from all my bounties , I will be very happy.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 05:05:49 PM
I'm new to joining bounties and I've joined a bunch of them. I just earned a small amount and still waiting for orher payments from bounties. I hope someday I can earn as much as you do.
My friend you can earn as much as you can do if you will never surrendered .Just got a research in a Bounty altcoins and try to find a large budget for bounty and that thing you have a chance to hit a big profits.
Activity: 32
May 15, 2018, 10:07:55 AM
People should treat the campaign they are joining like they would an ICO they invest in by research everything about it before participating because you are just wasting your time if you don't and time is as valuable as money in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: