Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY ENDED]BABB - Bank Account Based Blockchain - UP TO $1M IN BOUNTIES - page 23. (Read 42361 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
Hello!

I have done a quality article about BABB on the spanish website www.ComprarMoneda.com

As it is a language other than English, I previously requested permission to Andy AmaZix on Telegram.

Link to the post: http://www.comprarmoneda.com/2018/02/BABB.html

Thank you very much.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hello bounty Manager, access to my wallet has been stolen, please change it to
0xb6e25930102B2dC978ad70eB60D4214598830728 Twitter Facebook and telegram
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Hello bounty manager....I'm participant in signature campaign, Please change my rank from jr.member to member
spreadsheet number - 29 , Username : rayyan Rafi
thank you

best regard
My rank rose to Jr. Member, changed the signature, please take this into account in the table.
Hi bounty campaign manager, i have ranked up to Junior member now and also changed my signature, so please update my rank in the signature spreadsheet. thank you very much.
hello, I joined facebook bounty. Thank you
incredible .. in seconds seconds of ico success i see many participants who join this project .. they are working hard to gather investors to join in this project .. and i believe if ico will reach hardcap successfully ..
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Hi bounty campaign manager, i have ranked up to Junior member now and also changed my signature, so please update my rank in the signature spreadsheet. thank you very much.
it so great ico..babb is successfull ico but it provides for newbie ussually in few ico newbie can't joined
but different with babb ico can open at everyone
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
Пoдcкaжитe кaк oтпpaвлять oтчeт пo пpoдeлaннoй paбoтe, yкaзывaть вce cылки в aнкeтe кoтopyю вы yкaзaли, или мoжнo тyт ocтaвить oтчeт?

Bac нe cмyщaeт, чтo этo aнглoвeткa? Cмыcл пиcaть тyт пo-pyccки?
Фopмы oтчeтoв нa 1 cтpaницe этoй вeтки. Читaйтe ycлoвия
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
hi dev, i'm just confirmation for support in bounty campaign BABB
http://altcoinnewscampaign.blogspot.co.id/2018/02/babb-stands-for-bank-account-based-on.html
thanks for attention,

regards
Activity: 13
hello, I joined facebook bounty. Thank you
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Activity: 118
My rank rose to Jr. Member, changed the signature, please take this into account in the table.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Hello bounty manager....I'm participant in signature campaign, Please change my rank from jr.member to member
spreadsheet number - 29 , Username : rayyan Rafi
thank you

best regard
Activity: 19
Пoдcкaжитe кaк oтпpaвлять oтчeт пo пpoдeлaннoй paбoтe, yкaзывaть вce cылки в aнкeтe кoтopyю вы yкaзaли, или мoжнo тyт ocтaвить oтчeт?
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Hi bounty manager
Please change my rank from newbie to junior member
spreadsheet number - 379 in signature campaing
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: