Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY ENDED]BABB - Bank Account Based Blockchain - UP TO $1M IN BOUNTIES - page 8. (Read 42357 times)

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
ALL STAKES ARE COUNTED. YOU HAVE UNTIL TUESDAY 06.03.2018 AT 23:59 CET TO SUBMIT CLAIMS. AFTER THAT WE WILL HAND OVER THE FINAL PAYMENT SHEET TO BABB AND NO MORE CHANGES WILL BE POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Hello. I wrote an article. In the spreadsheet, I am number 857. My blog has never been blocked. Please check again. https://medium.com/@elenakhalturina/getbabb-694c83eb623

Checked right now. page unreachable
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
Hello. I wrote an article. In the spreadsheet, I am number 857. My blog has never been blocked. Please check again. https://medium.com/@elenakhalturina/getbabb-694c83eb623
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
dear bounty manager, change my wallet. my old wallet (0xF6fA364dA072f4cbC3a50bc50B6c05aadb70BB04 was robbed) change it to my new purse 0xcc4E7B858491a89FbBA1E38e75F6baB600017f98 my BTC Talk name alexeyest3  in the facebook company. I do not want your tokens to go to the thieves who robbed me
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
You can earn tokens by resteeming BABB blogposts on Steemit. The amount of stakes will depend on the number of followers of each participant.

5-49 followers: 25 stakes
50-249 followers: 100 stakes
250-999 followers: 500 stakes
1000+ followers: 1000 stakes

I have 115 followers!!
Why was I rejected from spreadsheet saying "no Steemit followers"?

Please fix this.
Steemit spreadsheet line #79.

PS: In other note, I only resteemed your recent posts, because old ones make no sense! And I only take part of this campaign in last week, so only resteem one.
You shouldn’t allow people resteeming older posts.
And need to do a better job counting stakes. Take a look at @nehta. In one week reported 5 resteems and you give the 5*stakes. Only one is a resteem.
Activity: 336
Hello.Please change my ETH address.
Telegram username: @french_ru
Bitcointalk username: french_andrey.
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/frenchandrey-1211884
New wallet ETH: 0xCE4C51Ce9BEfF1702C3251C01960ffED275b7fe1
Thank you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello dev, redefine my steaks in the article. I have a high traffic of 10,000 followers. I did share it on social networks with hashtags. I do not understand why other articles with smaller views passed? I have the article made for more than 400 hits

Because BABB it is scammers.

Look at the content spreadsheet on line #61
They even give 2 stake for a suspended account. LOL Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hello Mr.manager ..
please change my rank from member to full member ..
link profile  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ereun-1180478
Thank you very much

Hello Sir.. Please change my rank in spreadsheet https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ereun-1180478 I have been a full member since 17 January
Thank you very much

I hope you change the stake I get..because from the date of January 17 I have gone up the rankings to full member.
Why only counted ranking '' MEMBER '' only..Please check SPREADSHEET NO 119
Merit: 253
Hello dev, redefine my steaks in the article. I have a high traffic of 10,000 followers. I did share it on social networks with hashtags. I do not understand why other articles with smaller views passed? I have the article made for more than 400 hits

Because BABB it is scammers.

Activity: 378

Activity: 322
Merit: 179
Signatures can be removed now

Congrats on the successful ICO and all the best for the development.

Thank you for the information to remove signature, i will hereby remove my signature.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Dear manager!
I don't have stakes at 7-8 Weeks in Twitter campaign.
My report in line 287.

And, if it is possible, correct my stakes in Facebook.
Week 7-8 - I sent 20 shares + 20 likes (line 265).

Thank you.

Hello!
Please, correct my stakes.
And why I didn't recieved stakes at 15-16 Weeks in Facebook campaign? My report by line 398 (30 likes and 30 shares in two week).
Activity: 266
when will the earned tokens be sent to the wallets?
Merit: 253

You're stupid idiot. Go to school to study. I have written unique and original content.
BAAB is scam.

Who or what is BAAB?

Fully project scam and Aerys2. Only scammers could choose such a Manager.

You don't even know the name of the project you're participating in and you complain about not getting paid. Makes sense.

This is BUBU project.  Grin If there is nothing to say, then shut up.
BUBU SCAM  
Activity: 608
I am very glad that I took my direct part in this project (company bounty)! I liked the work of the team throughout the ICO, the bounty manager performed his work very clearly! I'm looking forward to the distribution of tokens to my wallet! Success in promoting the BABB project!
you are very lucky to have taken part to support this project .. is there any news about distribution? because I have not heard anything about the distribution ..
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
@Campaign Manager I requested on Telegram but still my twitter stakes no completed week 11 and 12 missing please check and fix this problem thanks
Activity: 672
I am very glad that I took my direct part in this project (company bounty)! I liked the work of the team throughout the ICO, the bounty manager performed his work very clearly! I'm looking forward to the distribution of tokens to my wallet! Success in promoting the BABB project!
Pages:
Jump to: