Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY ENDED][ICO]FortKnoxster -Telegram on Steroids. Sale 19 February - page 13. (Read 13587 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Looking forward to see a good & successful project
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Register the Telegram bounty. Happy new year everybody and Dev
Activity: 13
I want to join the telegram bounty with ID: @nhathuy1201
Good luck
Activity: 51
Join telegram bounty
Telegram ID: huyentram1711
Current posts: 11 posts
Thank the dev
Activity: 23
#NEW RULE FOR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER BOUNTIES

Shares and retweets have to be spaced at least one hour. The Facebook account contents may get marked as spam since some people have been doing the 4 daily shares in one minute, and we are forced to take this decision. Anyone breaking this rule will be banned from the bounty campaign.

Thank you for your understanding.

Why didn't you tell this before you started the bounty company?!!
And what do people do now?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Shares and retweets have to be spaced at least one hour. The Facebook account contents may get marked as spam since some people have been doing the 4 daily shares in one minute, and we are forced to take this decision. Anyone breaking this rule will be banned from the bounty campaign.

Hi aerys I noticed there was no google submission form  for the 25th to the 31st of this month, I submitted them on the form for 11th to 24th, hope it's ok??
Please, make sure to join our bounty-campaign telegram: https://t.me/FortKnoxster_Bounty

I joined and asked the same question but no reply
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Just successfully registered for your Telegram Bounty. Thank you!

Great! Glad to have you on board Smiley Thank you for your support
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Just successfully registered for your Telegram Bounty. Thank you!
Activity: 434

Hi aerys I noticed there was no google submission form  for the 25th to the 31st of this month, I submitted them on the form for 11th to 24th, hope it's ok??
Please, make sure to join our bounty-campaign telegram: https://t.me/FortKnoxster_Bounty

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

Activity: 406
Searching For the Right Answer - What is the Role of Privacy? Written by Fortknoxster advisor David Orban - http://www.davidorban.com/2017/12/society-has-the-most-to-lose-by-disrespecting-privacy/
Activity: 434
Hello! Tell me please, is the bounty company going on from January 1? I understood correctly, this week we do nothing?
Hello! No, the bounty campaign will over until token sale over.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Hi dev. Could you please give us some posts to tweet so we could do some activity ?
Pages:
Jump to: