Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY ENDED][ICO]FortKnoxster -Telegram on Steroids. Sale 19 February - page 19. (Read 13593 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Joined your bounty, nice)
Nice to meet you in FortKnoxster Community!
Thank you for your time and interest!
Activity: 434
Hello, everyone! We would like to highlight another video submission from one of our FortKnoxster community members.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ-rPJ17J7o
We look forward to seeing your submissions!

T-Shirt Offering

The team will be offering free swag in the form of t-shirts for enthusiasts

1) Invite 10 friends to our group within 5 days. https://t.me/FortKnoxster
2) Let us know who you invited (on PM) and send info on size and delivery address.
3) Sit back and wait to get the coolest T-Shirt in town...
4) Wanna earn 10 FKX tokens? Make a short funny video with you wearing the T-shirt and post on all your socials 🙂

We have a very limited stock (100) so early bird gets the worm...

And remember: What happens in FortKnoxster stays in FortKnoxster.

Community rules:

- Focus discussions on the FortKnoxster project, tech and crowdfund
- No bad mouthing, no name calling, act like a gentleman/lady
- If you get a warning, respect it
- Deliver value to the discussion

The FortKnoxster Team
Activity: 448
Hello sir,

bitcointalk username: sunny.kaushal

sir, today by mistake i submit 7-8 week submission in 5-6 week, so now in 5-6 week there show my 2 submission, plz delete latest submission from 5-6 week.

Thanks
Activity: 70
If the early bird presale is finished, will there be a formal crowdfunding in February?

Once the early bird is complete. There will be a Pre token Sale Feb 5th 2018 - Feb 19th 2018, then the regualr Token Sale will begin after that!
The Pre token Sale? Does that mean that some FSK is sold at the price of the ICO in the exchange?

You'll get better bonuses than the actual tokensale.
You didn't understand what I meant. I was asking whether The Pre token Sale meant that there would be an open price on The exchange to sell in February.
It's not about the bounty.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Joined your bounty, nice)
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Where can I see a spreadsheet list from this program bounty? whether it is available or later on the end or completion of the program made updates? please info

Hello, For more information on this please visit our Bounty Telegram https://t.me/FortKnoxster_Bounty
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
If the early bird presale is finished, will there be a formal crowdfunding in February?

Once the early bird is complete. There will be a Pre token Sale Feb 5th 2018 - Feb 19th 2018, then the regualr Token Sale will begin after that!
The Pre token Sale? Does that mean that some FSK is sold at the price of the ICO in the exchange?

You'll get better bonuses than the actual tokensale.
Activity: 504
Hello Dev,
I Joint Telegram Bounty Campaign
Thank you Dev
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Hello...
i'm join Telegram Campaign
username telegram @kaycrypto23

Good Luck  Wink
Activity: 70

Activity: 826

Activity: 210
hello manager
please update my rank
thank you
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
FortKnoxster's reward activity is very high. It is very hard to brush 15 posts a week. I hope the price of the coin will be good at the time. Embarrassed
Activity: 686
Where can I see a spreadsheet list from this program bounty? whether it is available or later on the end or completion of the program made updates? please info
Activity: 714
Hello...
i'm join FortKnoxster Telegram.
username telegram @hendrakhow
Activity: 238
Activity: 476
Our early-bird presale is LIVE and going strong. Here are the Bonus Tiers once again:

0 - 4.999 USD = 30% Bonus
5.000 - 24.999 USD = 35% Bonus
25.000 - 99.999 USD = 40% Bonus
100.000  -249.999 USD = 45% Bonus
250.000 - plus USD = 50% Bonus
Activity: 406
Activity: 686
I have sent 2 articles with the same discussion with 2 different places. Is still allowed in accordance with the rules of the bounty program ?Please info...
Pages:
Jump to: