Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY ENDED][ICO]FortKnoxster -Telegram on Steroids. Sale 19 February - page 2. (Read 13587 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The official exchange to wait until the middle of this month, less than ten times suggest that the early bird FKX round investors do not ship, not too late to regret. Smiley Cheesy Grin
Activity: 210
FortKnoxter plates are small, only $fifteen million. If FKX can get a big platform, it's easy to pull up, and $1 is not a problem. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
FortKnoxter official network said, a total of more than 2000 people to the hard top, do not know why IIDEX is still so low on sale  Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
anyone know when about FKC listed on stock ..? is now entering March and there are no signs of FKX listed on any of the exchanges except in forkdelta

The team recently added Eddy de Heij to the team as Head of Growth. I am sure we will start to see new developments in the growth department.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
anyone know when about FKC listed on stock ..? is now entering March and there are no signs of FKX listed on any of the exchanges except in forkdelta
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
FortKnoxster is similar to a social application software that integrates more functions such as WeChat, mailbox, cloud storage and so on. With the gradual increase of user volume and the explosive growth of the application, the price of token will also rise.
I hope also so .... when more and more application users then the high price increase opportunities that will surely happen but the exchange market also determines the FKX price when FKX much terdafatar in exchange exchanges then the chances are very large
Activity: 168
FortKnoxster is similar to a social application software that integrates more functions such as WeChat, mailbox, cloud storage and so on. With the gradual increase of user volume and the explosive growth of the application, the price of token will also rise.
Activity: 210
FortKnoxster is the use of Ethernet square block chain technology, the establishment of security between users, privacy and credible communication links, integration of the mailbox, and many WeChat functions, using the dispersion of cloud savings, encryption in P2P network distributed storage of valuable data, and make sure it stays in your state. Easy to share and manage files and folders seamlessly Roll Eyes Grin Cool
Activity: 336
ForKnoxster this coin project is not a big exchange on March, it seems that there is no movement, it is Binance, so the team is so low-key. Wink Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
according to the news on the telegram they will soon be listed on one of the markets as soon as possible in the month of March after having their smartcontract with the exchange and we hope this soon becomes real considering until now many tokens are hampered to enter the markets exchange
Activity: 350
FortKnoxster this coin does not know when to go to a good exchange, a very good encrypted currency, and I hope it will bring me great wealth!
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
Possible target to grow base could be upcoming icos or companies holding icos to use as their new "telegram channel"  .Is Fortknoster listed in any Exchange??

It is on EtherDelta and Idex. The team will let the community know if there are new exchanges in which FKX is listed!
I think FKX is not terdafatar there but the stock added it and I see the two exchanges are frozen no significant trading volume so that many holders of FKX hold back and wait for the recommended exchange and hope to go to the moon at the right time
Activity: 826
Possible target to grow base could be upcoming icos or companies holding icos to use as their new "telegram channel"  .Is Fortknoster listed in any Exchange??

It is on EtherDelta and Idex. The team will let the community know if there are new exchanges in which FKX is listed!
Activity: 304
What's going on in the team now? Their Twitter and blog are all about privacy articles, without the slightest news of the team.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Congratulations on the successful completion FortKnoxster. We are looking forward to further development.
Bounty tokens received. Thanks to team.I believe in its bright future
Activity: 236
they will share details related to the possibility of being listed on exchanges once they have that information available.  You need to keep some patience Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: