Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY-ENDED]THRIVE - 4M THRT REWARD | OVER 2M $ 🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 33966 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I just read the guide: "claim process for contributors and airdrop participants". but i don't understand it only apply for contributors and airdrop participants or including bounty participants, because i remember i didn't register an account at https://reg.thrivelabs.io/login and i can't also be registered at the moment.

Hello . I also can not register on the site. Tell me what to do?
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
I just read the guide: "claim process for contributors and airdrop participants". but i don't understand it only apply for contributors and airdrop participants or including bounty participants, because i remember i didn't register an account at https://reg.thrivelabs.io/login and i can't also be registered at the moment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
will there be a token listing on exchange Qryptos tomorrow? and whether up to this point distributed tokens bounty?

No, the community decided to postpone it until a second big exchange will list Thrive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
will there be a token listing on exchange Qryptos tomorrow? and whether up to this point distributed tokens bounty?
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Can we remove the signatures now?
it was possible to do this a few days ago, the Manager has already announced the calculation of stakes
Hi all !!!
All bounties tokens are assigned !!
Check your spreadsheet  Smiley
Keep following us for news regarding tokens claim and distribution !!!
Hi, my number in spreadsheet for signature  is 193, I've pm you twice, as well as reported about it in activity form that since my second week of participation my rank has become member. Recalculate please.
Guys, I am asking 5th time and still no get answer.
Activity: 476
Hey. Tell me please, what is the price of one token THRT? And when will there be accrual of tokens for participating in the company's bounty?

And one more question: when and on which exchanges is it planned to issue a token? I would like to hear answers to these two questions.Thank you in advance.
Activity: 476
Hey. Tell me please, what is the price of one token THRT? And when will there be accrual of tokens for participating in the company's bounty?
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
Can we remove the signatures now?
Merit: 118
Good day, bounty manager! When will be token distribution?
I hope tokens will still be locked after distribution on the 30th of April before exchange announcements because it will not be good if people started trading it on decentralised exchanges. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hi all !!!
excellent work sir! I look forward to the distribution of awards, I think it will be done as professionally
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hi all !!!

Why have my rates declined over the last three weeks?

Facebook

No. 388
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
Now another project heard community members and withdraw decision to list on Qryptos, whats the Thrive's status, any update Admin ?
I think Thrive is capable of making good decisions..
Survey has been closed. 78% of people do not want QRYPTOS as the first exchange. For the result of voting, you can go to this address : https://app2.sli.do/event/1z8djmwf/polls
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Now another project heard community members and withdraw decision to list on Qryptos, whats the Thrive's status, any update Admin ?
I think Thrive is capable of making good decisions..
Hi all !!!
Hi, my number in spreadsheet for signature  is 193, I've pm you twice, as well as reported about it in activity form that since my second week of participation my rank has become member. Recalculate please.
Merit: 12
quarkchain.io
Hi all !!!
good news!
can we remove the signature ? Smiley
Activity: 414
THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Hi all !!!
Pages:
Jump to: