Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY ENDED]🔒TOKEN SECURITY SCHEME🔒 Making Blockchain Safer for Everyday Use - page 3. (Read 13670 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 250
Hello sir,

This is my data as one of the bounty article participants you receive.

Sheet number: 13
Username: arsyah18
Bitcointalk link profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/arsyah18-952909
ETH Wallet: 0x780b0F5443c365f0ed88cd0f82Eb7c708d26E3E6

Thank you sir.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello, Campaign Manager! Please be informed that my ETH wallet was hacked and my tokens there were stolen. I would be grateful if you could change my ETH address in Twitter (#17) and Facebook (#13) Bounty spreadsheets with this new (MEW) address: 0xe67AdB18546D0B9Bb04497051C3a6c77330cE0cf

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Hi ruthbabe, I've pm-ed you. Pls check.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
Hello, Campaign Manager! Please be informed that my ETH wallet was hacked and my tokens there were stolen. I would be grateful if you could change my ETH address in Twitter (#17) and Facebook (#13) Bounty spreadsheets with this new (MEW) address: 0xe67AdB18546D0B9Bb04497051C3a6c77330cE0cf

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
TSS BOUNTY PROGRAM HAS ENDED (EXCEPT TELEGRAM). THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE PAST 7 WEEKS!

BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS HAVE 3 DAYS LEFT TO CHECK THAT THEIR INFORMATION IN THE SPREADSHEETS ARE CORRECT.

PLS REFER TO THE FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD FOR MORE DETAILS.

*Participants from Facebook and Twitter campaigns please take note*

From Week 5 onwards, participants will only receive rewards from either the Facebook or Twitter campaign, but not both. This is the original rule we have set from the beginning and will begin enforcing strictly starting Week 5.

For participants that have received rewards for both Facebook and Twitter for the first 4 weeks, please treat it as a special limited-time only reward given to early supporters.

Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 588
Merit: 116

Bounty program has ended. Feel free to change your signature. Thanks.

I confirm the correctness of their data in spreadsheets, Twitter bounty is a Twitter Link https://twitter.com/Lo831660
MEW 0xd42668CF5765945BF241387564Bdf2D5679C5C3E
Activity: 238
Hi! How do u evaluate articles? Why >60% have 0 tokens?

Well, it's because most of the articles' contents are directly copied and pasted from our Whitepaper/website. Some even copied other people's work, translated it using google translate, and make it his/her 'own' work.

TSS team is looking for article/reviews which are written in your OWN WORDS. And from there we will evaluate and reward the work accordingly. Copying and pasting people's work is just plagiarism and wasting everyone's time reading it.
Can we change our signatures now?Can we remove it?Or will we wait till you say so.

Thank you for the reply.
Nice working with your campaign.
Hope to be a success on your other campaigns too.
TSS BOUNTY PROGRAM HAS ENDED (EXCEPT TELEGRAM). THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE PAST 7 WEEKS!

BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS HAVE 5 DAYS TO CHECK THAT THEIR INFORMATION IN THE SPREADSHEETS ARE CORRECT.

PLS REFER TO THE FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD FOR MORE DETAILS.
Hello, please change my MEW adress to 0x87763AA0D9455675386936006780C6D75411af27  Facebook and Twitter campaigns.    Thank you!

Hi, I have made the changes. Pls check.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Hello, please change my MEW adress to 0x87763AA0D9455675386936006780C6D75411af27  Facebook and Twitter campaigns.    Thank you!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Well, it's because most of the articles' contents are directly copied and pasted from our Whitepaper/website. Some even copied other people's work, translated it using google translate, and make it his/her 'own' work.

TSS team is looking for article/reviews which are written in your OWN WORDS. And from there we will evaluate and reward the work accordingly. Copying and pasting people's work is just plagiarism and wasting everyone's time reading it.
Can we change our signatures now?Can we remove it?Or will we wait till you say so.

Thanks for explanation dev, this is very useful for us who follow signature campaign.

Today is the last day of bounty program right??
when will this token be distributed?

thanks

Yes, bounty program has ended. Bounty participants have 5 days from today to check and confirm their information in the spreadsheet.

TSS Tokens will be distributed to all participants by 2 Jan 2018 (within 30 days after ICO).

Do check your information as all spreadsheets will be closed after 5 days.
*Participants from Facebook and Twitter campaigns please take note*

From Week 5 onwards, participants will only receive rewards from either the Facebook or Twitter campaign, but not both. This is the original rule we have set from the beginning and will begin enforcing strictly starting Week 5.

For participants that have received rewards for both Facebook and Twitter for the first 4 weeks, please treat it as a special limited-time only reward given to early supporters.

We are going back to the old rule that a participant can only join either Facebook or Twitter campaign.

Thank you for your understanding.
Pages:
Jump to: