Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] EOZ.COM GIVING OUT AT LEAST 1M USD WORTH OF COINS IN 5 WEEKS! - page 3. (Read 63628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
hello BM! is there a week 6? I cant see week 6 on your spreadsheet.

We have only 5 weeks for this campaign.
legendary
I am a good bro
How will I receive my bounty tokens I mean which wallet?

Hello, You have to give us your email that you have used to signup at EOZ.com as your tokens will be issued on that account.

where can I send my eth wallet?

There is no eth address for this campaign.
legendary
I am a good bro
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Hello, You have to give us your email that you have used to signup at EOZ.com as your tokens will be issued on that account.

where can I send my eth wallet?
legendary
I am a good bro
Maybe after ICO thats why we are ask to register at https://eoz.com/ upon applying in bounty.

Thanks for your response.
legendary
I am a good bro
the payments are going to our accounts in eoz.com right? so the spreadsheet of signature campaign is finalize so when we can receive our tokens?

Yes, you're right. When we finalize the calculation, we will send the spreadsheet to the team. Most probably, we will finish the calculation tomorrow.
legendary
I am a good bro

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
the payments are going to our accounts in eoz.com right? so the spreadsheet of signature campaign is finalize so when we can receive our tokens?
legendary
I am a good bro
i am leave bounty signature. good luck for this project

Thanks for your supports.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Why i dont have Stake on spreadsheet?

Here is my report:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32312189

Please Check Thanks
legendary
I am a good bro
stop to create a report, I want to see the latest updates of token distribution from Needmoney. not spam from reports that I'm sure will not be in response. do not waste your time making reports.
we are waiting for news distribution of token from needmoney
Oh! Are you waiting for token distribution? But we still waiting for calculation and we want to see changes in spreadsheet before token distribution. And if we all remain silent, then no one will know about our problem. Of course, for you it will be better, because then your reward will be more

Hi there,

Most probably, tomorrow, all of the stakes will be given. If you will have a still problem at the end of the process, you can pm me whenever you want. (@TokenSuiteGokce)

legendary
I am a good bro
Hello guys,

We are really really sorry for late response. We are trying to finish Twitter stakes, so we cannot answer your questions. Please, calm down. As you can understand that there are lots of participants in Twitter campaign and we are checking all of your reports one by one.

Also, we were waiting the token numbers from the team, and now, we are formulating these token numbers on the spreadsheet. You can check it.  

We are still in the process of giving the stakes, most probably, we will announce the end of calculation tomorrow for Twitter. Others are fully finalized. After that, if there will be a problem, you can pm us by using Telegram or you can write your requests in the bounty thread.

This is my Telegram handle: @TokenSuiteGokce You can pm me whenever you want.

Also, of course you can remove your signatures, guys. As you can see on the spreadheet, signature has been already finished.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Hi, it has been 9 days since the bounty is over. So I think I can change my signature now. Hope to get the tokens soon! Thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
stop to create a report, I want to see the latest updates of token distribution from Needmoney. not spam from reports that I'm sure will not be in response. do not waste your time making reports.
Oh! Are you waiting for token distribution? But we still waiting for calculation and we want to see changes in spreadsheet before token distribution. And if we all remain silent, then no one will know about our problem. Of course, for you it will be better, because then your reward will be more
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Needmoney is not responding at all, except borderline rude comments about how they are not a servant. I suggest everyone just stop posting here, and if it  is not resolved soon, we can just open thread in Scam Accusations against either EOZ or Needmoney, or both. My stakes were never properly credited either but I am willing to just wait and see what happens. If they get red trust, they will not be able to continue running bounty programs, I am sure they do not want that. But for now, stop spamming the thread, we are all in the same boat and multiple posts will not help.

Looking forward to hearing from Needmoney. You're delaying our signatures. we spend a lot of time waiting, not work. Be honest. We understand that you are a hired manager. But, if there is information, or it is not, you need to get in touch with the community. It's not necessary to spoil your Trust.

There are still no final stakes calculation on the spreadsheets for signature campaign but still i have change my signature since the week 5 has been updated. Its your choice if you want to remove the sig now since its been updated.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Needmoney is not responding at all, except borderline rude comments about how they are not a servant. I suggest everyone just stop posting here, and if it  is not resolved soon, we can just open thread in Scam Accusations against either EOZ or Needmoney, or both. My stakes were never properly credited either but I am willing to just wait and see what happens. If they get red trust, they will not be able to continue running bounty programs, I am sure they do not want that. But for now, stop spamming the thread, we are all in the same boat and multiple posts will not help.

Looking forward to hearing from Needmoney. You're delaying our signatures. we spend a lot of time waiting, not work. Be honest. We understand that you are a hired manager. But, if there is information, or it is not, you need to get in touch with the community. It's not necessary to spoil your Trust.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Needmoney is not responding at all, except borderline rude comments about how they are not a servant. I suggest everyone just stop posting here, and if it  is not resolved soon, we can just open thread in Scam Accusations against either EOZ or Needmoney, or both. My stakes were never properly credited either but I am willing to just wait and see what happens. If they get red trust, they will not be able to continue running bounty programs, I am sure they do not want that. But for now, stop spamming the thread, we are all in the same boat and multiple posts will not help.

Cant blame Needmoney, he is just a hired person to run this bounty. Problem is with EOZ devs. The website shows no info about the team.

It seems that the team has dropped twitter account, because news are being freshly updated on facebook.

What shock me most, that the telegram channel was muted and now its somehow closed I guess.

There is no connection to EOZ except writing an e-mail. I suppose Needmoney also doesn't have an opportunity to get in touch with the EOZ.

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: