Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 [BOUNTY] [EXCHANGE] ZLOADR (Powered by ZDR tokens) 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 - page 21. (Read 68458 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Do the signature campaign extended? Until when it will finish?
Activity: 132
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Hello, please update my rank I am now a member. I already change my signature. Thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think this is quite interesting project, so I've joined social media bounty to support it.
Good luck!
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
will bounties be finished end of ICO at october 31st then manager??
I think, yes.
Hi valtin I have 38.092 follower but why my calculation received only 20,  whereas I see the rules like this 50 stakes for 1000 or more followers Twitter account, hope you can check me https://twitter.com/FighterofLove_ , Thank You,
At the moment, the list shows the stakes, for following the our tweeter.
The number of retweets and stakes for them will be calculated at the end of the company.

so rules say 50 stakes per 1000 followers RT promo
im at 90 RT promotions already x 50 stakes per

or the 20 stakes showing per week is the 20 stakes per week for following zloadr on twitter... the promotion retweets will be counted after?
Yes,the promotion retweets will be counted after.
hello,
Due to twitter limitation soon we will begin loosing our stakes for retweets. Nobody like work for nothing. Pls find some way to save our results.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
Hi, i am joined the Blog campaign. I hope that Zloadr and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to Zloadr Team!
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
I joined twitter & facebook campaign
May i ask why my account was rejected?
My username : deekey
You specified an incorrect link to your profile.
Activity: 154
I joined twitter & facebook campaign
May i ask why my account was rejected?
My username : deekey
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
ehmm.. i must join a article web bounty Cheesy no other language? just English, Chinese, Russian or Spanish?
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
OK, but how you stakes old retweets? For example, my retweets of Zloadr`s tweets (from 12-16 august) no longer available.
Hi,
I want to join the blog campaign. Can I write Turkish?  My follower count is over than 300...
Articles must be in English, Chinese, Russian or Spanish.
I think, yes.
Hi valtin I have 38.092 follower but why my calculation received only 20,  whereas I see the rules like this 50 stakes for 1000 or more followers Twitter account, hope you can check me https://twitter.com/FighterofLove_ , Thank You,
The number of retweets and stakes for them will be calculated at the end of the company.

or the 20 stakes showing per week is the 20 stakes per week for following zloadr on twitter... the promotion retweets will be counted after?
Activity: 728
I think, yes.

Activity: 1302
Pepemo.vip
Hi,
I want to join the blog campaign. Can I write Turkish?  My follower count is over than 300...
I think, yes.
Hi valtin I have 38.092 follower but why my calculation received only 20,  whereas I see the rules like this 50 stakes for 1000 or more followers Twitter account, hope you can check me https://twitter.com/FighterofLove_ , Thank You,
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I think, yes.
Hi valtin I have 38.092 follower but why my calculation received only 20,  whereas I see the rules like this 50 stakes for 1000 or more followers Twitter account, hope you can check me https://twitter.com/FighterofLove_ , Thank You,
I think, yes.
Activity: 728
Activity: 308
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hi,all.
We have moved the date of the official ICO back to the 31st of September- October 31st.

So this project extended its ICO yes sir ??

Yes that is correct. To find out more join our slack page and join the conversation

https://join.slack.com/t/zloadr/shared_invite/MjI5NTU3NDc4OTAxLTE1MDMzMjQyNzMtZDNjNmI2YzhjYg
Activity: 168
Hi,all.
We have moved the date of the official ICO back to the 31st of September- October 31st.

So this project extended its ICO yes sir ??
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Joined twitter/facebook ! Good luck to all  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: